- 1 -

Oneirism
Please log in to read the full chapter

Waking up at 3 am after a night out was the last thing I had in mind.  More so that it implied to get out of bed, put some pants on and try to clean up my smashed face to compose a decent look. Well, as decent as a half drunk person could be. Good thing that I was used to this kind of situations from my previous job.

I got my phone and checked the message from Yuto again. “Come to Central Asia Hotel. Room 401. ASAP. Don’s ask questions.” All my instincts screamed to call the police, gather a team and surround the hotel. My mind made up all kind of theories based on this weird message. But I didn’t had local police on my speed dial, nor did I had a gun. Or the ability to speak Japanese for that matter.  So all that I could do was trust Yuto.

The night was cold and the wind scratched my skin. I got in the first taxi I found on the boulevard, hoping that I wouldn’t be too late.  What if Yuto got in a fight again? What if he was taken hostage? He had a lot of dangerous acquaintances so nothing could be excluded. As soon as the taxi stopped I ran to the hotel, trying my best to focus. The reception area was clean, and as I got up to the specific room, no one seemed to follow me. Even though, I couldn’t  let my guard down. As soon as I found the room, I pressed my ear to the door but I couldn’t distinguish anything.

The door opened silently. The first thing that my eyes caught was a fat guy holding a lamp. He seemed panicked and scared. On his right was Yuto, sitting on a chair with his hands tied. And on the other side of the room, was a tall man with broad shoulders, dark messy hair, keeping his hands above his head because a certain blonde skinny girl was pointing a gun at him.

I didn’t get to take a single step before Yuto’s words drew all the attention on me.

“Close the ing door!”

I got inside fast, closing the door with my foot.

“What is happening, Yuto?”

He rolled his eyes and the blonde girl turned in my direction, changing her target. She

Please log in to read the full chapter