Our Song

Chanhun Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you…

Do you still remember that one song we always listened to together back then?

Do you still remember that one song we used to sing together?

That only lullaby we had whenever we could not sleep.

That one comforter when we were sad.

And also… the euphoria when we were happy.

Do you still remember it?

Does that song still stay in your heart?

 

“What are you writing?”

I was kind of startled when I suddenly hear that voice. In an instant, I closed all of those tabs I were opening. After all those tabs were closed, I then turned the chair I was sitting on so that I could be face-to-face to him. “Nothing,” I answered, lying. Frankly speaking, I had spent the last one hour sitting in front of my computer just to write an e-mail that never seemed finished.

He looked like he was analysing me for few moments before he rolled his eyes, “I know that you are lying.” He sat on the edge of my bed, making the two of us being in the same level of view. “If you are voluntarily telling me, then I won't force you to admit it.”

Tsk.

I always hated how he liked to boss me around like this.

Always forcing me to do things that he pleased.

Always being selfish.

I emptied the cola I was having earlier that was already half of its actual content before throwing the empty can into the wastebasket which was not far from me.

“Nostalgia.”

The short answer I gave making him frowning, as if he were thinking hard to understand my words. Though in the very next second, I could see how his expression was changing. “Sorry.”

“Hm. It does not matter.” I said, forcing a smile to be drawn on my face while looking at him straight into his eyes.

His facial expression changed again at that, he hardened his jaw and clenched his fist. It seemed like he was trying hard to keep whatever emotions he had in place. It did not take long until he suddenly stood in front of me and without saying anything anymore, he pulled me to him. He brought me (or more precisely− dragged me) out of my apartment room.

“See! We have all those beautiful stars on the sky. Instead of locking your self in your room while watching that boring light from the cars on the road, would not it be much better to watch those stars?” he said when after we were out of my room. Usually, there weren't many stars in Seoul, but that night it seemed like they were all purposefully there to shower us their light.

I gave him an annoyed look. “ Pabo! Let go of my hand! You keep on squeezing my hand like that, do you think that it doesn't hurt, huh?”

He flashed me a smirk, as if mocking me. “Sorry. Purposefully doing it.” He said as he squeezed my hand stronger, making my tears flowing freely from the corners of my eyes.

“How mean. You are so mean, Sehun!” I said honestly. I'm older than him but he almost never showed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter