Kiss Me

Chanhun Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four months.

Four months and counting.

It’s been more than four months and Chanyeol and Sehun haven’t kissed yet. Sehun never takes any initiative to kiss Chanyeol and whenever Chanyeol tries to be the one who does it first, Sehun always seems like avoiding him. It’s not that Chanyeol gets disappointed to get rejected, well, of course he is a tiny bit disappointed to get rejected, but he won’t get too disappointed if only Sehun lets him know why he doesn’t like the idea of the two of them kissing. Whenever Chanyeol tries to bring the topic up, Sehun always hangs his phone up or if they are next to each other, he will just shrug it off and change the topic into something else.

Chanyeol can’t help but questioning himself the reason why Sehun rejects his kisses. Is it because Sehun thinks Chanyeol’s lips ugly? But no matter how many times Chanyeol sees his reflections on the mirror, he always seems okay. His lips might be quite dry in the past, they even a bit cracked. But he has done some treatment, diligently using scrub on his lips once in three days and apply lipbalm generously. Beside he also drinks lot of water to avoid getting any kind of dehydration. His lips are supposed to be moisturised enough, right?

Or is it because Sehun thinks Chanyeol’s mouth smells? But he always brushes his teeth regularly and he always use the spray mist. He also has a habit to eat mint candies after he’s done eating. So… that shouldn’t be the case, right?

Honestly, at first Chanyeol was okay. He thought Sehun rejected his kisses because he was feeling shy or nervous. However, to have that act repeated over and over again makes Chanyeol being impatience and although he doesn’t want to admit it, he starts to overthink his relationship with Sehun. He starts having doubts.

Perhaps Sehun accepted him because he pitied him? They have known each other for ten years and they have been best friends for eight years, Chanyeol always treated him like his own younger brother, caring about him and protected him. So perhaps that’s why Sehun felt reluctant to reject Chanyeol when he confessed back then. He doesn’t love him so he doesn’t want to give his very first kiss (from what Chanyeol knows, Sehun never even dated before) and wants to keep it someone who’s more deserving.

Without he realises, Chanyeol lets out a soft sigh out and it doesn’t go unnoticed by Sehun. The younger looks confusedly at Chanyeol. Just awhile ago, the taller of the two seemed okay when he was with his friends. But when his eyes met Sehun’s and they started walk side by side, Chanyeol started to look like in a deep thought.

It isn’t the first time Chanyeol acting this way though. Actually, it’s almost been a week. Sehun is curious, he wants to know the reason why Chanyeol looks unhappy around him and always be so distracted when they have a talk, yet he only can keep the curiosity to his self since he’s afraid that Chanyeol may get bored of him and asking him a break up.

“Sehun.”

Chanyeol’s voice brings Sehun back to the reality. He hums lightly to let Chanyeol know that he’s listening.

“Let’s break up.”

Sehun stops his steps and tries to look into Chanyeol’s eyes, but the older has his eyes fixed on his shoes, looking as if he’s more interested of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter