More than a Brother

Chanhun Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun hugged his knees tightly as he felt the cold. It was raining hard outside and there hadn’t any sign of his mother to pick him up which although he knew why it still got him hoping that she was gonna come anyway. Honestly, the lightning outside made him burying his face onto his arms since he was quite afraid of it, although deep inside he screamed his lungs out that he was a big 5 years old boy who wouldn’t feel afraid of anything.

It took another five minutes until he felt a gentle touch on his shoulder. He immediately hugged the person due to the fear he was feeling, although it wasn’t his mom, but a tall red haired boy who he didn't have idea of.

Chanyeol– the name of the boy- was taken aback for awhile before ruffling Sehun’s hair softly. He hugged back the younger one and whispered some words that could calm him. Once Sehun got calmed, he lifted the said boy and brought him back to the orphanage.

 

“Y-Yah! Gi-give me that!

Sehun hurriedly chased after Chanyeol. He tried his best to reach a silver colored phone that being held few inches above him.

“Nuh uh uh. Not until you call me ‘hyung’ again, Sehun-ah!” Chanyeol replied him teasingly while swinging the phone back and forth. “Now, be the good boy and do that”

Sehun fell silent for awhile. He looked at Chanyeol as if he just met a ghost, the scariest one. “Oh my... NOT! Not even in a million I’m gonna call you that ever again” he muttered under his breath. Although he said it in a very low voice, somehow, Chanyeol could hear that and it made him smirk.

“You sure? Do you want me to just open it and find out what you’ve been hiding all this long?” his finger started typing Sehun's password and the action made the said boy’s eyes grew wider in horror, “who knows that I might find some interesting—“

“ FINE FINE! I’M GONNA SAY IT!” Sehun breathed hard as he looked at the floor, “P-please give me my phone back, h-hyung!”

Chanyeol grinned in satisfaction. He patted Sehun's head in a gentle manner before caressing his cheeks. “Good. Now start being a good boy, will you? And stop ignoring me, promise?”

No words came from Sehun, but he nodded his head anyway, so Chanyeol had no choice but giving him his phone back.

As soon as he had it back, Sehun ran away from the room, ignoring Chanyeol who called his name loudly. Once he found a good place to hide, he then entered his password. In a matter of second, the screen then showing him a very familiar face that he loved so much. The boy in the picture was smiling right next to him, posing his dimples, while pinching his cheek hard that he looked so much in pain.

He then bit his lower lip and hugged the device as if his life holding onto it.

“I love you... so much, hyung”

 

 

Sehun went back to the apartment an hour later. He then got welcomed by a loud nagging voice and had his cheeks being pinched so hard that it almost- ALMOST made him cry. After spending fifteen minutes in pain, he finally got a chance to escape to the bedroom and wrapped his self inside the blanket.

Deep inside, Sehun knew that his act was so childish. He started called Chanyeol without the honorific just because he wanted the said boy not looking at him like looking at his younger brother. For Sehun, being a younger brother was not enough. He wanted something more, much more than what he was having. Which then lead him into a great jealousy once he found out that Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter