Jealousy Like a Chocolate

Chanhun Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Note: On this story, Chanyeol is the only one who isn't a part of EXO.

 

Sehun wasn’t that kind of boyfriend who’d get jealous easily. Well, he admitted that he could be jealous to some people at times whenever they were getting too close for his own liking to his boyfriend (especially his hyungs) but the feeling never stayed for long as he knew that the said boyfriend would never love anyone the way he did to Sehun.

Yeah, right.

Except for one person.

“Oh my... GOD! OH MY GOD! Sehun, Can you see that?!” Chanyeol shouted, his voice was filled with excitement. He grabbed one of Sehun’s arms and hugged it tightly. “Can you believe what I see?!”

Sehun only could roll his eyes before answering lazily. “Yeah. Congratulations.”

“I AM SO GOING TO THIS!” Chanyeol’s hug was getting a bit tighter and Sehun normally would find it cute when he did that to him, but for a reason or two, Sehun only could feel annoyed that time.

“No, you are not.” Sehun said, trying to be calm while the jealousy started eating him. He was trying to hide his jealousy though by taking his phone out of his pocket then opening some random applications. His thumb kept pressing random buttons and only stopped when his eyes found the icon of Superstar SMTown. He clicked the icon before his screen was filled by the application’s loading page. The so familiar sound of that page filled the room as he purposely raised the volume.

“Yah, Oh Sehun! Are you ignoring me?” Chanyeol asked, half whining.

“Nope” Sehun answered, eyes still fixed on the screen.

Chanyeol pouted. It was clear that Sehun was ignoring him so he took his phone and closed the application. His act made Sehun arched one of his eyebrows, a sign that he silently asked him a ‘do you have any problem with me?’

“Listen. Can’t you be happy that your boyfriend finally comes to your concert after long?” Chanyeol asked as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. His phone that showed an electronic invitation to EXO’s concert was forgotten on the table the moment Sehun started ignoring him.

It took Sehun a second before he answered another short answer. “Nope. At all.”

It was half a lie of course. Sehun surely would be happy if Chanyeol could come to the concert, he always wanted his presence around him. But, he knew that it would give him that one ugly feeling. Sehun remembered that one time when he invited Chanyeol to EXO'rdium, their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter