Leo - The Big Day

K-pop One Shots

Taekwoon fidgeted nervously, constantly adjusting and readjusting his clothes, his mind everywhere and nowhere.

 

Hakyeon chuckled as he walked in. “Calm down. It’s going perfectly. Mi Sun says she is almost ready.”

 

Taekwoon nods silently but continues fidgeting.

 

Meanwhile, in a different room, Mi Sun was busy helping you get ready. “Relax So Young or we will never get this done!” She hurries around you adjusting your hanbok.

 

“What if he changes his mind? What if he isn’t there waiting for me like he is supposed to be?”

Mi Sun pokes you. “Silly girl. He is madly in love with you. Hakyeon said he won’t stop fidgeting.” She giggles softly. “There, all done.”

 

You look at yourself in the mirror, eyes wide.

 

“You look beautiful So Young…” Mi Sun murmurs softly, tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear.

 

“You think so? Will he like it?”

 

“He will love it. Trust me. Now, let’s go. We are going to be late!”

 

She ushers you quickly out of the room, making sure that no one sees you and stops you outside a set of double doors. “Okay my turn. I will see you in there!” She kisses your cheek and turns slipping through the doors before anyone can see through them.

 

You take a deep breath before walking through the doors, looking nervously at the ground, blushing when you hear a loud, collective gasp.

 

Hakyeon and Mi Sun share a knowing smirk.

 

Taekwoon’s jaw drops and his eyes go wide as he watches you walk toward him.

 

You finally gather the courage to look up at him, blushing darker when your eyes meet his.

 

Taekwoon holds a hand out to you when you reach him, wishing he could kiss you right then and there.

 

The next 45 minutes pass in a blur, the only clear thing is Taekwoon and the small, sparkling metal band on your finger.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

 

Taekwoon lifts your chin, kissing you softly and gently, wishing he could kiss you deeper like usual.

 

You pull away blushing softly as he laces his fingers with yours before leading you back out of the church.

 

Several hours later, you are finally able to escape from all the people congratulating you.

 

Taekwoon smiles as he drives, taking your hand. “How do you feel?”

 

“Like I’m going to wake up from a dream…” you replied.

 

He smiles. “I feel the same way yeobo...but this is real.” He lifts your hand to kiss the back of it softly.

 

A short time later he parks the car in front of a house you’ve never seen before.

 

“T-taekwoon...where are we?”

 

“This is our new home yeobo. It is my gift to you on our wedding day...do you like it?”

 

You throw yourself across the center console and into his lap hugging him tightly and kissing him. “I love it babe.”

 

He pulls you close and gets out of the car holding you and carrying you into the house showing you around. “And this is our bedroom…” He carries you into the most beautiful room you have ever seen. The walls are a light gray color with decorative red and black interlocking letters combining his initials with yours over the deep, black headboard. The floor is covered in thick, soft gray carpet with a red accent rug under the bed. The bedding is a combination of black, reds, grays, and whites.

 

He stands in the doorway holding you nervously.

 

“Taekwoon...it’s beautiful…”

 

He smiles. “I’m glad you like it So Young.” He sets you down. “Why don’t you get ready for bed and then I will. It’s been a long day and I just want to hold you close…” he blushes softly as he says this.

 

You nod and smile, kissing him softly before grabbing some clothes from the black dresser and slipping into the en suite bathroom to change. He steps into the closet and changes into his black and white plaid pajama pants and climbs into bed waiting for you.

 

You come out soon after in a beautiful, red silk nightgown and climb into bed next to him. He immediately pulls you against his bare chest and pulls the blankets  up around you both.

 

You kiss over his heart softly and hum, curling into him contentedly.

 

He murmurs into your hair, “Goodnight my beautiful yeobo...my lovely So Young...my one and only…”

 

You blush and smile in response. “Good night my handsome oppa...my amazing Taekwoon...my lion, Leo…”

 

Soon after, you drift off to sleep, curled up close to his chest listening to the beat of his heart while he smiles and drifts off inhaling your scent, his lips pressed to the top of your head.

 

And this was how you spent every night following, even when he was traveling or on tour, he made sure that you were always curled into him comfortably before falling asleep, no matter how tired or worn out he was. You were always the first thing he saw when he woke up, and the last thing he saw before he closed his eyes, haunting his dreams, always by his side.