Chapter 4 (Cant think of a title OTL)

Who to choose(HIATUS)

"So Okay guys where should we go?" you asked them while you guys were walking around outside. You guys could leave school during your lunch period and eat out if you wanted, as long as you came back. (Basing it off of my school) You looked at the guys for an answer but all you heard was yelling.

"I want sadfsfhj" "No i want dafdhjgjkhklhk" "But we want asdsddf" that was all you heard so you you had to yell "YAH!" they all turned to look at you with a starteld expression. "What?' They all said looking at you innocently as if they hadnt just been yelling their lungs out.

"We'll play rock paper Scissors, Winner gets to choose where we eat. Ok?" you told them

"Okay"

They played the game and the last to people were JunQ and Gunwoo.

"Rock.Paper.Scissors!" they yelled Gunwoo putting paper while JunQ putting Scissors.

He turned to you and said "I.WANT.PICHA" he said in english with a korean accent. It made you and the others laugh and you started walking twords the pizza shop.

When you went in you,Gunwoo, and Seyong went to the front to order. You asked for a cheese pizzza and a pepperoni pizza and then took a table to sit down. When you looked around to see the other members they had all gone to play in the game room at the pizza place. (Again basing it off of my towns pizza place) When Seyong saw this and went to play to. Gunwoo Saw this as a chance to ask what had happened.

"So ___-ah what happened in the morning? I know you may not wanna talk about it if you dont its okay." he told you smiling.

"I'm fine now so dont worry" you reassured him

"Good. So...." He said while rubbing the back of his neck "umm what happened?"

You explined everything from when you had woken up, when you saw Seyong half-, till right that moment. After you finished telling him he looked twords you and then asked "Are you 100% okay?"

"Yes. Im 100% sure that i am okay." you told him smiling.

"So you've really never seen a guy without his shirt off?" he asked with slight amusement.

"Nope." you told him with a blush on your face.

"You really are innocent Huh?" he said while ruffling your hair. He liked that about you, he always liked that in a girl. A girl who was pretty and innocent.

"YAH!" you heard Chaejin yell. "Seyong give me my coins its not my fault the machines not working."

You and Gunwoo looked at each other and rolled your eyes. You were going to get up and help them but the pizza came so you got up and called them "Guys, they pizza's ready." and they all came running.

You guys all sat there joking around and when the subject was brought up Seyong sent you an apologetic smile and so you shook your head and told him "I'm not angry dont worry"

"Promise?" he said putting up his pinkie

"Promise" you said putting your pinkie with his in a pinkie swear while rolling your eyes. After that Seyong grabbed your hand and said "See you guys she isnt angry at me so you shouldnt either" while you laughed.

JunQ having a crush on you and being the jealous type said "Hyung, dont hold hands with her!"

Everyone laughed at this and then you looked at the time.

"GUYS! Lunch is over in like 5 minutes we have to go." you guys all got up and ran out the door.

............................................................................................................

Sorry i havent updated in a while :3 My reasons arent very good so... Yeah

Its just that i had alot of homework and its awkward updating when your brother is next to you trying to read it to

make fun of you.... (Plus i was watching a toooon of running man....)

tumblr_lvoqx8ABkq1r32v62o3_250.gif

Bye-Bye~