At School

Who to choose(HIATUS)

When you and Gunwoo got to school, he kept asking you what had happened all you said was that you didnt want to talk about it anymore so he stopped, but you knew when the rest of them got there he would ask them. While walking around you noticed grls staring and pointing at the fact you were wth Gunwoo, They always did this scince you were close with the guys. You didnt like it but you put up with it.

You told Gunwoo GoodBye and walked in to class by yourself since Gunwoo had a different class then you but you knew that Seyong was gonna be in the rest of your classes..... But you also knew that JunQ and Chaejin were in your classes so they were gonna be all over protective and what-not.

When you walked in you sat at your table which was empty because they werent there yet, if they ended up late you knew you would feel bad so you looked at the clock and chanted "You Can Make It! You Can Make It!" And right when the bell was going to ring you saw them running in and sitting at your table.CHaejin taking the seat next to you, Seyong across from you, and JunQ sat next to Seyong giving him a death glare for taking the seat in front of yours. You looked at them to say sorry but the teacher was taking roll so you couldnt

When she finished she gave you guys an assignment to do with your table group so you knew this was the time to say sorry.

"Guys I'm Sorry i left you guys its just that Gunwoo was waiting and.. you know what happened im sorry" you told them looking at all of them. They all just gave you a sympathetic smile, well everyone except for Seyong.

"Its okay ____ we know dont worry you dont have to apologize" said Chaejin giving you a cute smile

"Yeah i would run away to if i had to see Seyongs GROSS half body" he said sticking his toungue out makeing you laugh a bit but you still felt to bad for them.

"YAH!" yelled Seyong "Why are you all blaming me and plus my body is not gross just ask ___." he said but then he say your face after he told them to ask you,you started blushing, so he said "Im kidding dont ask" he said forcing a smile

"I'll treat you guys to lunch and maybe that'll make you guys feel better" you told them

"We told you already we arent angry! But since you offered we'll take it" Chaejin said smiling and JunQ nodded

You looked at Seyong to see what he thinks "Oh Okay"

"Now all we have to do is tell Insoo and Gunwoo hyung" Junq said.

........................................

Narrator POV (With Gunwoo and Insoo)

Class is almost over and Insoo still dont know what happened so he wondered if ___ was okay? *I'll ask Gunwoo to see if he knows what happened to ___.* he thought

"PSSST" he whispered to Gunwoo  but Gunwoo was working on his work and ignored him. So Insoo got up abit off his chair and tapped Gunwoo on the shoulder "PSST Gunwoo!"

"Yah, Insoo there is no point in 'Pssting" if your gonna tap my shoulder you know" Gunwoo told Insoo turning around 'What do you want?" he asked

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask you if you knew what happened to ____" he said.

"You dont know either?! Gosh they never tell us anything" he said with a sad look while shaking his head.

"I know i asked and they all ignored me" Insoo told Gunwoo. -Bell Rings- "Lets go ask her then, its gonna be lunch anyways" said Gunwoo getting up and Waiting for Insoo 'Okay lets go"

While the went to there lockers they saw you running twords them, "Okay Gunwoo she's coming go ask her" Insoo told gunwoo while pocking him.

"No i dont wanna, you ask her" Gunwoo said while putting away his stuff.

"But Its your idea." argued Insoo. "Thats why i dont have to ask, i thought f the idea, now you do it." Gunwoo explained t Insoo."Fine"

You finally got to there lockers and turned to Insoo "Sorry for making you have to walk to school so I'll treat you guys to Lunch" she said smilng

"Do i Get to go to?" asked Gunwoo "Or are you gonna leae me alone?"

"You can come to" you told him reassuring him "Now lets go she said running we'll go out for lunch!" she started running and they followed.

"We forgot to ask" said Insoo. 

"Lets not" said Gunwoo knowing she may not wanna talk about it

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for not Updating for a while -.- You can kill me if you want....

I had a bit of writers block but im kay now i geuss hope you all liked the chapter ill be updating more often Now!

tumblr_lypjaopAOL1r6ow53o9_250.gif

Bye Bye