The Meetings

Who to choose(HIATUS)

                                                                                                                    Flash Back*

 

First time meeting Seyong:

You were only 4 years old when you met him. You saw him with his mom and he looked maybe 1-2 years older than you. Your mom said "____-ah lets go meet the new neighbors. You were scared cause you were shy arounf new people. Your mom grabbed your hand and walked out just as the boy and him mom were coming back with a new box of things. Your mom and his mom started to talk and introduced you.

"Hi this is my son Seyong he is 5 years old right now." said the boy "Seyong"

"This is my daughter ____ she barely turned 4,' she looked at you and said "____ it looks like you have a new oppa" she said with a smile. You looked at the boy and you saw him glaring at you. So you stuck your tongue out at him. Your parents didn’t notice this and they told you to go to Seyong's room and help him unpack.

"Neh" you said and followed Seyong to his room and he threw a box at your feet and said"here you do this." you glared at him so hard he looked away after a while. You opened it and saw saw some Pokemon stuff and you were so happy you laughed.

" Yah" he said "Don’t laugh. Pokemon is DAEBAK!" you nodded "NAE DAEBAK!" you said to him with thumbs up. " I love Pikachu!" He agreed then he looked at you and laughed " i think we can be friends."

Meeting the cousins Insoo and Chaejin & and their friend Gunwoo.

You are 6 years old and playing with Seyong in the hallway just throwing a ball around when you accidentally threw it and it hit his face. And you started laughing he thought you were laughing at the fact that you hit him so he started chasing you.

"YAH! ____ what did you hit me for I’m gonna get you for this!" he said while chasing you. You were having fun running around in the hall way but the thing ended so you started to hit the down button on the elevator hoping Seyong wouldn’t catch you. when the door opened you ran into a boy about your age he was with another boy about 2 years older than you and a ajumma.

"Mianhae" you said and bowed and helped the little boy up. You wanted to help them so you asked them which floor they were going to and they told you this one,you were hoping another one so Seyong wouldn’t catch you but you helped. 

"Hi" you said to the boys, "My name is ____, i live here too. and im 6 years old."  the littler one looked happy."Really?! your 6 ? Me too. My name is Chaejin!. and this is my cousin and friend" he said pointing to one then the other.

"Hi im Gunwoo im 7 years old and im Chaejins cousin i guess we are neighbors i live with them!" said one of the boys pointing at Chaejin.

Then the other boy spoke. "Hey im Insoo i live across the street and im friends with them same age as Gunwoo." Then you heard Seyong yelling ____ were did you go and he found you. "Oh Hello" he said and bowed.

"These are going to be our new neighbors!." you told him."Now we have more friends."you said happily and Chaejin smiled and Gunwoo and Insoo laughed."

Meeting JunQ.

You and the guys were playing outside you've known Seyong for more than 2 years and Chaejin, Gunwoo, and Insoo for 1 year now and now you were getting a new neighbor and this time they warned you beforehand so you would know.

You saw a moving truck come in and you pointed it out to the guys and they looked. When it parked you stopped playing and waited for them to come out. You were exited to make new friends and hey maybe this one could be a Girl!

At that moment you saw a lady she came out holding the hand of a boy about your age he had really chubby cheeks you thought. And when he looked up the boy saw all of us staring at him and he pulled his hand away from his moms and started to blush he didnt want to look like a mamas boy.

You guys all walked up to them and introduced yourselves. and then he introduced himself. "Hi my name is JunQ nice to meet you I’m 7 years old." You and Chaejin Hi-5'd and said "another friend our age!"

You looked at JunQ and smiled he smiled back but then his cheeks turned red. "JunQ ah are you OK? Your cheeks are red are you cold?." you said to him.

"NO! Its just that..." nothing he said looking away.

The rest of the guys started laughing. "Oh we know why his cheeks are red!"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi thank you for reading i'll update more often! Thank You and Please Subscibe!