What happened?!

Who to choose(HIATUS)

 

You were getting ready for school and you got a text from Gunwoo:

"Yah hurry up I’m waiting outside the apartment building tell the guys to hurry up too!"

You hurried up and went into the hallway and knocked on Insoo's and Chaejin's door. You heard the door unlock and saw Chaejin all dressed and ready and Insoo putting on his shoes.

"Hurry Insoo, Gunwoo is waiting outside for us and its cold out there lets not make him wait" you told him make motions to the door. He turned and looked at you and said "Go tell the others and by the time they're done ill be done so don’t worry"

"Ok but ill be back in like 2 minutes" you told Insoo "Come on Chaejin lets go get the others" you said turning to Chaejin and grabbing his arm. Chaejin walked out with you then you told him to so get JunQ while you went and got Seyong."OK!" he said walking to the next apartment while you went on in to Seyongs house since he never knocks on your door you were gonna do the same.

You walked in and saw that his mom wasn’t there so you started to tiptoe into his room trying to scare him. You finally got to the door and started counting down."3.....2.....1... Boo! AHHHH"

You opened the door and you saw Seyong, but not just regular Seyong but Seyong with nothing on but underwear! You screamed making him turn and look at you. The Chaejin and JunQ came running when they saw what you saw they both went and covered of the your eyes. They pulled you out room and Seyong closed it. It didn’t bother him that much but he was a little embarrassed.

When Chaejin and JunQ let go of your eyes you kept thinking about it. You'd never seen someone with out a shirt on and the thing was that Seyong had a 6-Pack. You started to blush like crazy and covered your face. You heard the door open to Seyong's room and saw him start to walk to you.

"___ did you enjoy th show you really should...." he was saying. You ran away before he could finish the sentence.

"___-ah" they called at you, but you just ignored them and went outside where you saw Gunwoo.

"Where are the guys?" he asked looking at you. 

"They're not ready yet so lets leave before they come" you told him trying to act cool.

"Did something happen" he said. You shook your head no and started get into his car. "Hurry lets go" you told him. He looked at you worried and then started to drive off and he saw the rest of them running after the car."Phew" you said relieved/

WIth the Others

"Yah look at what you did you ruined little ___-ah's innocence" Chaejin told Seyong with an angry tone. "Yeah did you see her run out? Now she is gonna ignore us: said JunQ shaking his head

"Its not my fault you guys i didn’t mean for her to come in when i was changing!" said Seyong trying to defend himself.

Then Insoo came into the room "Guys why is ___-ah the only one down there and why are they getting into the car?!"

"WHAT?!" they all ran down the stairs. When they got outside they saw Gunwoo's Car driving away. "She must be embarrassed" they all thought, well everyone except Insoo.

"See what you did Seyong?! Now we have to walk to school" Said both Chaejin and JunQ

"Yah I’m telling you it wasn’t my fault i didnt mean for her too see!" said Seyong annoyed now that everyone was saying it was his fault. While Insoo was completely clueless.

"What Happened?! What did she see? Tell me!"