Yerin, Her Feelings and Sowon

Lipstick Stain

"aaah, I super don't know what to feel. I really hate you for this, but I can't stay mad at you." Sowon faced Yerin and reciprocating Yerin's hug. 

"Well, that's a relief!" Yerin letting out a big "hoo" off her chest. 
"hahaha, you're funny! But still, I can't get over the fact that this actually happened. I mean we're in a group and people know us and.." 

Yerin noticing Sowon's worried look, she then grabbed Sowon's left hand, squeezing it gently. Giving the older girl comfort. 

"Unnie.. I know this is something new for the both of us. But let's not think about that yet. :) But just so you know, I am here for you." Yerin assured her. 

There's a silence for a while. 

"Yerin, why are you doing and saying all of these to me?" 

"Hmm, let me think... because your Kim Sojung?" (chuckles)
"Hahaha! Sometimes I don't know what to make of you!" Sowon finally laughs. 
"You know what unnie, I like us better talking like this." 
"Talk like?" 
"This. We always do silly things to each other, talk about non-sense things and all, but I like it better to have these kind of deep conversations with you. I have always adored how you view things and how your mind works, it's as pretty as your face." Yerin complimented. 

"Swift. haha. I guess that deserves a "thank you."" (laughs) 

"You're welcome. :)" 

Then without a doubt, Yerin clasp both of her two hands now cupping Sowon's left hand. Sowon furrowed at the action and looked at Yerin who's staring up at the ceiling. 

Silence

"People out there... why can't they see you the way I see you?" Yerin asked softly making Sowon stare at their tied hands saying..

"I don't expect people to see me...I only want them to know I exist." Sowon sighed. 

Yerin on the other hand felt like a rock was thrown at her. It's the first time she heard Sowon having a sentiment like that. But at the same time, she fell even more in love with the girl's humility.

"Hmm.. to be fair, it's their loss!" Yerin tightened her grasp on Sowon's hand. 

"Ugh.. but to be honest, I am a kind of person who doesn't get insecure easily. But I have my weaknesses and I am doing my best to be the best I can be to make up for those." Sowon admitted letting go of her hand wiping her own tears. 

"And that's what makes us beautiful. Makes you beautiful. If I will be really honest right now, unnie you should know that you're near to perfection." Yerin nodded helping the older girl wipe her tears.  
The younger girl then stared intently at Sowon appreciating this earnest and unplugged talk they are having. While doing that, she smoothly pressed Sowon's head towards her chest while caressing her gorgeous long hair.

"hmm, who would have thought that a tough leader, a great performer, a loving person and a strong woman like you was actually a cry baby?" Yerin laughs trying to make their emotions lighter. 

Sowon hearing those and without thinking of any restrictions, she moved her arms forward, slowly lowering them down to Yerin's waist finally wrapping her arms around it, embracing the younger girl... thinking about nothing but Yerin's flattering words. 

"Thank you." Sowon smiled underneath their hug. 

"See? I love this deep talks! We apparently have sides like this." 

"Exactly, but Yerin... you really like being with me, don't you?" Sowon teased pulling away from the hug putting a wide grin on her face. 

"Yes! I really do like being with you and I really do like you as well. How about that?" (laughs) 

"Stop! (covering her face, her elbows to her knees) aaah I still don't know how  to react with your lines like that!" 

Such a cute sight, Yerin thought to herself. 

"Now, if you don't mind milady.. let's head out and start our task for today." Yerin stood up offering her right hand to Sowon. Making Sowon slap her playfully on her right shoulder. 

"I told you to stop doing things like that, you're giving me a headache!" (laughs) 
"Well, as much I don't want you to have headaches, hmm, I'll just be your medicine instead." Yerin laughs loudly. 

"Aaah! Yerin-ah! I told you to stop!" Sowon trying her best not to give in to Yerin's cheesiness. 

"Sorry, can't help it!" Yerin then dashed to the door escaping Sowon's long reach for another slap. 

Both of them laughed at the top of their lungs, feeling a big relief between them. The atmosphere surrounding them is not as suffocating and not as cold as before. Credits to Yerin's utterly and constant admiration for Sowon, and Sowon's appreciation of it. :)
 
Recovering from the laugh, Yerin then turned the knob, going out first.. then Sowon lastly closing the door... leaving their shared bedroom behind. A room that has yet to be filled with memories. 

MEANWHILE.. IN THE LIVING ROOM AREA
 
The duo excitedly head their way to where the others at, totally enjoying the next level of whatever relationship they have.  :) 

"Ooooh, our unnies are suddenly happy today!!!" Umji teased staring at them giggling, her face spells an "I'm so happy!" look while planting a wide smile and a relieved look on her face. 

"Yes! Uh..sorry to keep you girls waiting! We were just.. hahaha" Sowon still laughing. 

"Unnie! Aren't you too happy?" Yerin laughed asking, she then quickly and unexpectedly put her right arm around Sowon's waist, making the older girl shiver. Sowon was holding herself back from cringing too much. She then glanced at Yerin signaling her to stop but Yerin just showing off her teasing smile. Making Sowon shook her head in defeat. 

"Alright!" Sowon stepped forward trying to getaway from the chills of Yerin's touch. 

"Let's start now! What did everyone prepare?" Sowon asked kneeling on the floor. 

"But unniiee, aren't they (the management) too serious about this? I mean they never really checked us out, I mean they only ask what food we're eating.. I want to go outside so badly." SinB pouted, tapping her two hands on the floor. 

"I know, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything about it.." Sowon replied, embracing SinB on the side. 

"Hmm. That's ok! Let's play today and be happier! Okay?" Yerin cheered looking at all of the members. 

"Yerin is right, but can't you see? There is something good, no.. there is actually something great happened since this Saturday." Sowon acknowledging the unanticipated, hidden yet special days she spent alone with Yerin. 

"Yeah! Sowon-unnie is right! I think we indeed learned more about each other so far. Didn't we?" Yuju said smiling.  
Sowon and Yerin nodded in agreement. They indeed learned more about each other. 

"ok ok ok! Girls, cheer up! Shall we have the game now?" Sowon stood up finally initiating the task. 

"Yes unnie!" everyone said in unison.

"Okay, Umji-ya kindly tell us about this activity."
"Thank you unnie, ok, this task is called A SONG FOR YOU. Every member will choose just one song of any kind. Each member will play their chosen song and everyone will listen to it from start to finish. Then, after the song, the member at hand will explain why she chose that song and how can or how did it help her in any way or what is the significance of that particular song to her life." Umji explained. 

"Alright! Thank you Ms. Umji. :) Let's start." Sowon then prompted SinB to start. 

Half an hour later..
Everyone in the group chose some encouraging and inspiring songs. Saying how these tracks motivate and lift them up especially during their tough times of being in the industry. Everyone did well in explaining their sentiments and personal experiences, making each other glad. 
"Alright! Let's have Yerin-unnie! What is your chosen song?" For some particular reason.. Umji called Yerin last. 


Short flashback

After drinking water and chatting to Umji.
Yerin then exited the kitchen but returned to the living room, typing something on her phone. 

__________________________________
"Umji-yah?"
"Yes .. unnie? lol why are you texting me? W'e're just on the same dorm, you know."
"I know.. but I have a favor to ask and it should be done secretly." 
"Oooh, I see. Then, what is it?"
"So for later's activity, you'll be the MC right?"
"Yes, Sowon unnie asked me to do it. Why?"
"Alright, great! I just wanna ask you to call me last. I prepared something and I think I can pull it off better if I have my turn at the end."
"Waaah, what could it be?! I'm cringing unnie! hahaha. Alright! I'll call you last and we should not look obvious."
"Exactly, thank you for helping me with this. I owe you." 
"Aaaah I'm getting excited unnie! Can't wait for it! Sowon-unnie would probably be so delighted!"
"I hope so! (crossing fingers)"

End of flashback
Yerin then got her phone, getting ready to present her chosen song. 
"Mine, could be a bit different from all of you. But still, I think this song speaks to me these days." Yerin sharing some preview. 
"Alright! Thank you for the intro unnie! Would you mind playing it for us?" Umji asked cringing at the anticipation.
Sowon on the other hand, has no idea that Yerin is about to give her another "headache". hahaha. 
"Let me play it.."

 

One More Chance - 널 생각해 (I Think About You) 

 

Tonight, the entire time while I’m walking you home

You told me that I have changed

That I’m not considerate of you

You complain

 

Is love always like butterflies to you?

To me, it’s being comfortable

I don’t set apart time to think about you

 

I always think about you

Yes, I think about you

Even on busy days, each moment, I see you in each of those moments

I can’t show you everything but you can feel a little too, right?

I always think about you

Every day, I think about you

Even at the moment when I fall asleep and dream

I think about you, smiling in front of me

 

Do you remember? The day I confessed my love to you

I didn’t prepare a special event but you accepted me

In my heart always, like now

 

I always think about you

Yes, I think about you

Even on busy days, each moment, I see you in each of those moments

I can’t show you everything but you can feel a little too, right?

I always think about you

Every day, I think about you

Even at the moment when I fall asleep and dream

I think about you, smiling in front of me

 

(Yes, me me me)

 

I always think about you

Yes, I think about you

Each moment that we spent together is so precious to me

So I can’t express it all in words but I’ll show it to you little by little

 

I always think

Every day I think

When I wake up early in the morning

I think about you, the happiest person

 

Looking at you smiling in front of me

I love you

___________________________
 

The song ends. Leaving the others at awe. They're obviously surprised at such a sweet and genuine song Yerin chose. A love song.  
Just sitting opposite of Yerin is Sowon.. the person whom Yerin wanted to hear the song, the person she dedicated the song to.. the person she can always think about. The flattered girl was once again caught off guard, therefore
couldn't come up with anything to say. She could only pressed her right hand tight to her chest. Trying hard to steady its beat and her breathing. But this time not having the reason to walk away, but to stay.
Sowon was well aware that that song was for her, she felt it. She knew it. She understood the words. She was struck by the lovely song. She continued to feel the song.. the tender song that touches her reality. The song that revealed Yerin's heart.

"Ohhh myyyy goooosssh unniieee! That was such a beautiful song! UGH! Why? Why did you pick that song? Who's that for?" Umji finally letting out her cute squeals from the dedication aftershock. Making everyone wait in cloud nine. 

"Uh, yeah.. so basically, uh this song, as I have said, this speaks to me. You know that feeling of loving someone and you can't help it but think of them every single moment. Those breathtaking moments you can share with a person, like all you want to do is to be with that person and just do a lot of things with them. Like that.. I felt that this song has taught me how to show my heart.. how I should be honest with my feelings all the time and that how lovely it is to tell someone how we love them. That's the significance of this to me. :)" Yerin beautifully describe the song based on what she's truly feeling inside.  

As much as Sowon wanted to cry and just give Yerin a hug already.. she needed to wait until everyone is not around anymore. 

Umji then wrapped up the activity and congratulated everyone.  


Fast forward
After the entire thing, the girls then had an early dinner in order for them to have a longer time to relax and at the same time to think of another task for tomorrow's scheduled self-training. 

NOW LET'S SEE WHAT'S UP INSIDE SOWON AND YERIN'S ROOM. SHALL WE? HAHA

So.. after waiting for a long time to be finally alone. Sowon and Yerin are now on the older girl's bunk.. cuddling. Yerin who's laying down beside Sowon, was staring at the girl with full of admiration. Yerin was certain that that song was for her only. That she can
't hold herself back any longer and just be on the go of this emotional journey and she wanted Sowon to know that. Leaning in closer, she then kissed Sowon on the forehead, making Sowon hug the younger girl sweetly in return. She is just as defenseless as Yerin when it comes to their growing intimacy. 

"Unnie, what do you think about the song?" 
"When did you even prepare that song?"
"Ahmm, I have always liked that and thought that  it will be a perfect song for a perfect girl like you." Yerin said, effectively creating another reason for Sowon to be defenseless. 

"Hmm. Would it be strange to say that I liked the song? It was so touching and so sweet to listen to." Sowon recalled how the song played captivatingly on her ears. 
"No, it's not strange at all. It was meant for you." Yerin now staring more romantically to Sowon. She then continued. 
"Unnie, do you think I am suitable for you? Because you are to me... I am truly, madly, crazy in love with you." yet another confession.. Yerin then placed another tender kiss on Sowon's forehead. 

________________________________
Waaah, so this has been my longest chapter so far! And ugh! I feel like I have done all I could to come up with all those Sowrin/Wonrin moments. lol. I'm drained. haha By the way, the song I used in this chapter is just  purely for reference. I don't own anything. #DISCLAIMERALERT I actually was just randomly looking for some songs last night and I came across with this one and thought it would really suit the scenes I am imagining for them so without any doubt, I chose this one. I felt like the translation and the song in general was meant for this story lol. But anyways.. thank you everyone for reading! :) Until next chapter!