FOUR

My Precious

Today, all BTS members are dressed well as they got a photoshoot for the CeCi magazine. The photoshoot takes place for indoor and outdoor shoots. It starts at 10 am so all the members have to get up early to be prepared for their schedules. 

For the CeCi magazine, it takes the photoshoots and also the interview. So, after the members finished with their shoots, they will be prepared for the interview too. 

The photoshoots also takes quite long times as they have the group photoshoots and also the solo photoshoots. So, after one by one finished with their solo, they will continue with the group ones. 

Even though it takes time, the members still feels energized and being as talkative as they are. They talked a lot, play a lot and joke with each other so they won't be feel tired and bored. Idols cant never escape from this things so they may already be used with it. 

After two hours nonstop indoor photoshoots, the staffs and BTS members are taking a 30 minute breaks. Jimin, J-hope and Jungkook are already heading out to takes a clean air and feeding their stomach. While the rest are just staying inside. 

Yoongi is already laying on the couch with eyes closed. He is not sleeping, he just taking a rest. While Namjoon, Taehyung and Jin are just resting in the couch with their phone on their hands.

Actually, even though Jin is playing with his phone, he is secretly observing Namjoon as he noticed that Namjoon is acting so different with his phone lately. Namjoon is not watching yadong, for sure. He's clever enough to not watch it in public. Its just  something is suspicious about him. 

"Kim Namjoon is so suspicious" Finally Jin open his mouth while looking directly at Namjoon.

Hearing what Jin said, Namjoon straight away move his eyes from his phone to Jin's. Taehyung is repeatly send blankly looks at Namjoon and Jin. Yoongi whos closed his eyes just now also had his eyes open now. 

"What are you saying, hyung?" Namjoon asked Jin. His forehead is wrinkle already. 

"Its a rare sight seeing you playing with your phone while smiling so widely. I bet you messaging someone" Jin stated his though. 

"Woah, really hyung?" Taehyung asked Namjoon. While Yoongi just silently listen to them. 

"Nooo. I'm just texting my mom" Said Namjoon. His eyes repeatly looks at Jin and Taehyung.

"Yaah! Am I a fool? Am I only knew you yesterday?" Jin asked him with his wellknown hand gesture. 

"Hyung, thats so lame excuse" Taehyung also judging him.

"Youre texting a girl, right?" Jin asked again.

"Noo, hyung. What did you take me for? You also know how I am" Namjoon straight away denied him. 

"Woah, hyung. wait! If its a girl, could it be Blackpink's Jennie? Hyung you already make a move? Yahh, its cheating!" Taehyung cried out. 

Yoongi on the other side is eyes wide open. He then remove his eyes to Namjoon, waiting for his answer. Did he really make a move to Jennie?

"Right, Taehyung. Its also makes sense" Jin agreed. "Yahh, Kim Namjoon. It is Jennie?" Jin asked more. 

"Whats wronggggg?" Namjoon cried out. He let out a heavy breathe. "Even if its Jennie or not, I'm not doing anything wrong. Relax okay" Namjoon tried to clear it out. 

"If its Jennie, then I bless you guys" Jin look proudly at Namjoon. "Taehyung, you lose to Namjoon" Jin continue and laughed. 

"Ahhhhh waeeeeee" Taehyung jumps in his sit. 

Yoongi whos silently listen to them, cannot take it no more. He quickly stand up and walk away from there. 

"Yoongi yaa. Where are you going?" Namjoon asked him.

"Toilet" Yoongi answered shortly without turning around.

"Dont be late. We will begin in 10 minutes" Namjoon stated. Yoongi raised his hand showing that he heard him. 

After went out from the photoshoot studio, his feet is heading to toilet. His mind is so blank right now. He couldnt think about anything else except the ones he heard just now. 

After reaching to the toilet, he entered and stand in front of the mirror. Both his palms already in the sink. He look at his relection, try to find the answer. 

Did Jennie really keep in touch with Namjoon? Did Namjoon really have a feelings for Jennie? But why Jennie? And if its true, how can Jennie fonding with Namjoon? I thought she want to avoid me but shes got something with my members? 

Yoongi feels so miserable. He stressed up. His mind keep thinking about any possible things that can happened. Yeah, Namjoon might really like Jennie and Namjoon also not bad. He treats people good so Jennie also might like Namjoon too. 

Yoongi closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. He feels so frustated. He messed up his hair roughly. 

No. Before without any prove that Namjoon really in touch with Jennie, he couldnt making a fuss. Thats what he thought. Yeah, thats a right thing to do.