TWO

My Precious

Ever since our debut, everything seems so nice and we are so grateful that people can accept our music. Blackpink gained more fans and it just makes me feels happy to the max. What else can make us smiling other than making people enjoyed our music.

We are also making friends with other idols and create the friendships among us. But there are also some idols that I already known since my trainee life like Nayeon from twice and Wendy from Red Velvet. Jackson from GOT7 also have been my friend since trainee too. 

Today we will attend Seoul Music Award since we are nominate in some awards too. It is also a chance for us to promote more for our songs and get close to other idols also greets our fans too.

And as we discussed with our company also the members, we decided to performs Playing with fire also our famous dance club track which is Boombayah. The two songs is well received by people so we wholeheartedly will perform the songs.

But deep inside my heart, there is something that I'm worried too. I still not ready to meet eye to eye with that guy. Now, I can say that I'm strong enough to handle it but later if in case we are really meet each other or passing by each other, I'm afraid I will swayed.

I miss him. So much. When I'm watching him on the television, I wonder, does he still remember me? Does he is thinking about me like how I'm thinking about him? or he never give a damn about my presence in this music industry? I'm missing him but other part of me hate him for what he did to me. After all, he is the one who choose that we are in this way.

"Eonnie, why you are daydreaming?" Lisa asked me while chuckle lightly. I just shook off my head and smile at her. She caught me.

"I'm not daydreaming. I'm just thinking about something" I said to her.

"About what? Eonnie you looks like thinking about how to handle a world war, you know. Your stares are powerful enough to make the wall holed" Lisa said with her bluffing tone. Yeah, this girl is so overacts.

"Handling world war is more easier than handling you the maknae, okay? That's enough, I want to take a walk around" Jennie said while walking towards the door to get out from the waiting room.

"Ahhhhh~~ eonnie~~ you never handle the world war! My grandma used to! hmphh" Lisa cried out and pouting. Rose just laughing lightly witnessing the situation. Yeah, the maknae is hard to handle.

I just smiling for the maknae reaction. Yeah, your grandma used to, but not you.

I take a walk around the waiting room to backstage and wandering without any specific place I want to go. I just walking around while looking at people mostly staffs there and also greet some idols that I've met that mostly are my sunbae.

While I was walking with scrolling down my phone, I heard some male voices that talking and laughing among them. I flips off my phone and look straight in front of me where my eyes meet with BTS members. I'm starting to have this uneasy feelings. Eventhough that guy is not there but it is not impossible for him to suddenly be there.

BTS members in front of me now is V, Rap Monster, Jin and J-hope. They are suddenly stop laughing and talking when they saw me. I just bow and smile slightly and ready to turn around to not walk in front of them. But suddenly I heard someone is calling me.

"Jennie?" I look at the voice and it is Jin's. "Blackpink Jennie, right?" He asked me maybe to confirm that he is not wrong.

"Yeah, I'm Jennie. Nice to meet you all, sunbaenim" I introduced myself properly and bow to them slightly.

"It is more awkward if you called us with honorifics. Drop the sunbaenim part. We also awkward with that" Jin said while chuckling.

"You are just alone? Wheres your other members?" This time, V open his mouth.

"Ah, yes. I'm just alone. They prefer to just sit in the waiting room and I'm thinking to take a walk around" I answered and give him a smile.

"Be careful. If you are alone, there might have people who will secretly get close to you. Who knows they are interest to you or what, right?" Jin said which I took as joking manner while he looks at his other members. And they also smiling to him. Looks so suspicious.

"And you said it like you used to do it?" I said also in joking manner too which I feel a bit comfortable since he looks like friendly guy. I heard V, Rap Monster and J-hope also laughing which it makes me feels so easy to talk with them.

"NO. But I have a friends who maybe will do it" Jin said while winking at me. I just smiling at him. He looks so friendly but so not easy at the same time? i dont know.

"Namjoon ah, why you are not talking anything? You and Taehyung is like Blackpink fanboys in our dorm" Jin continue while looking at V and Rap Monster. J-hope is already laughing while V slap lightly Jin's hand and Rap Monster just making the 'I-so-done-with-you' face.

"Sorry, Jennie ah if you are feels uncomfortable but this hyung is really like this. With his 'ajae' style. Really annoying, right?" V said while nudge lightly Jin's arm.

"Ahh, Its okay. I just fine. He looks fun tho" I said and here he go, Jin is winking at me again but this time with flying kiss too.

"Stop, hyung. She will get scared" Finally Rap monster is opening his mouth. Maybe because he is so done with his hyung..

"Finally, you are talking. No, she said she is okay. Right, Jennie yaa?" Jin said while looking at me and I'm just nodding and smiling to him.

I then feels my phone is vibrate and my members message is entering my phone. "I guess I should go now. My members must be searching for me" I said while pointing at my phone.

"Okay, then. Till we meet again later. Maybe with the rest of your members" J-hope said and I'm just nodding my head.

"Nice to talk to you eventhough for a short time" This time, V said and smiling cheekily. I also smile and nodding too.

"It is such a shame you only meet us. You should meet our other members too. But I guess us also enough since I'm here. The handsome man" Jin said while give me a flying kiss. I was like jaw dropping I feels like I got culture shock. This Jin guy is really something.

"Stop that, Hyung" Rap Monster said while holding Jin's armm.

"Whyyyyy~~~? Dont be jealous. I'm just being friendly" Jin cried out and Rap Monster just shake his head. I find it so cute, you know.

"Alright, handsome man. Till we meet again okay" I said and while I'm about to turn around I heard Jin said,

"Ohh that you guys, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook ahh" I was like stop for a moment and not dare to look straight in front of me. I was like only staring on the floor.

"You guys should witnessing Taehyung and Namjoon get all giddy to Jennie" Jin continue while laughing at them.

I just swallow my own saliva and found my unstable breathing. I rise my head a bit and greet them. I look slightly at Jimin's and smile a bit while continue walking passing them. I could feel that his eyes is on me. That guy eyes is burning on me.

While I'm passing by them, I could feel his hand is rubbing slightly to mine and I'm sure that he is purposely do that. Why he is acting like that when he is the one who choose this way? He is the one who want us to be like this. I feels really hurt right now.

But I cant show my emotion. I cant lose to my emotion. I'm strong girl. I've been raised to be strong girl. I will not lose to him.

 

A/N: omg guys I'm having a dilemma. I wonder should I make Taennie or Namjen for the love triangle. I love namjen very much, you know and they are so overrated but Taennie too is lafff. omg I will think about it later but having you guys opinion also is nice<3 hit me!