ONE

My Precious

A/N: Hello guys. I hope you guys can enjoy my story. I dont know if this story sounds so cliche or what but here I am, I am just satisfying my fangirl feelings and I am sharing with you guys. Thats only. If this story is not satisfying, its okay. Pls just dont judge me. I might stop writing this omg T_T 

The story plot may not same based on what happen in real. Its fiction, you know. So, I'm just writing for based on what I want. and English is not my mother tongue so yeah.

I'm very grateful if you can leave me a comment about what you think. Bad comment and sincere comment are different. Bad comment is you just want to diss me and sincere comment is you tell me if I make a mistake or you wanna make it right. Idk, I guess I just have to write first and plan for my other chapters huhu so enjoy!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/JenniePOV/

*flashback/2013*

Today is the debut day of Yoongi and his group called Bangtan Seonyeodan or BTS for short. I am very happy. After years Yoongi became a trainee, he finally managed to make his debut. Yoongi is a very hard-working man and this is the result. This is a gift for him because he works hard for it. Hard works pays off.

I can not see his debut stage because I have something to do that day. Since I am also a trainee. But I still support him in front of television. His group consists of seven members. Their debut song is very energetic and powerful. It suits them because they have like a dark image of group. I really like it. I can not stop smiling for the whole stage.

I know Yoongi for the last two years where I found him on Hangang River listening to the song through his earphone. I had no desire to rebuke him but because I was so lonely that night, so I got the courage to approached him even he is a totally stranger to me. And maybe because I was thinking like that's will be the first and last time I am meeting him. I was quite attracted to him because he looked very tender and focused on the song he heard. As if he and music were one.

At first, Yoongi treat me like a total rubbish. He was cold, hard and quiet. He was more than happy to be silent and only answered a few to my question. I do not mind because his face has shown he is a bit cold person. But, everyday when I go there, I will find him there too. Day by day, he treats me pretty well and we're pretty close. He will share the music he has heard and he will also ask for opinions about the songs that he have been composed. I am very happy to be with him. Its like we are sharing a same dream.

Yoongi has been able to fulfill his dream to be a singer and I stay here, still do not know my direction. I do not know when I will be able to debut as well. Maybe my journey is still far enough to be accomplished. I'll be patient waiting if that's the right thing I can do and I also have to work harder so I can show my ability.

I hope after this my relationship and Yoongi will remain the same. I understand he'll be more busy and busier and have no free time to entertain me. I did not ask for it at all. I just hope we will stay keep in touch and say hello to each other. That's what I am hoping for. 
 

*Present/2016*

Today, I marked it as a history in my life. A meaningful date for me. Today I finally fulfill my dream, I will having a debut stage with my other members from my company that we have been known and trained for years. After we have been waited for a long time, finally we be able to reach our dream as a singer. No words can describe how happy I am.

Before our stage, we are so nervous since this is the first time we perform infront of people and this is our debut stage, we dont want to make a mistake at all. This should be a meaningful stage for us. I can see how nervous are my others members. We consistently courage each other.

Thats how we are. Our group goes by the name of Blackpink. Its black and pink, you know. Meaning that we can be anything you want. We can pull off the dark and bright ones. Which are our group consists of four members including me. Jisoo is eldest, followed by me, Jennie and Rose also Lisa. 

I'm very happy and grateful that our debut MVs are receiving well by netizens and people around the world. Our debut songs are Whistle and Boombayah. For our debut, we started off with powerful image since its YG, well then you know. 

Its the time which we will perform. Before we go for the stage, we comfort each other and do simple cheering to rise our confident and strength. When we are climbing to the stage, we can see our fans cheering for us and its quite overwhelming that we already have a quite big amount of fans already. 

The song is starting to play and we perform for the first time for fans. I can hear a bit that fans do the chanting through my earpieces. They are going wild with us and its boost my confident that I can do well for them. 

When the song is finished, fans are cheering quite loud and its enough to make us happy. We bow to the fans and thanks them before we go back to the backstage. After entering the room in the backstage, Rose is burst into tears and I feels a bit tearing because I understand that they are crying over happiness. Finally, we make it. And we consistently promised to ourself that we will do well in the future as Blackpink. 

"Good job, girls. Finally we did it. And we did it very well" We four hugged each other and laughing happily through the tears

"Yeah, you're right. Now, we can go back to the dorm and take a rest. After that continue rehearsing for other music shows" Jisoo added and tap our back. 

***

I'm laying on my bed and squishing to my comforter. It is nice to laying peacefully after a productive day. My body still feels tired from the extra work practicing for music shows. So, it is heavenly nice to get close with my bed again. 

I found our dorm feels so quiet. I think other members also already fall asleep. Since we are not sharing the room so I dont know what is the other members doing. But looks how peaceful our dorm right now, they must be sleeping already. If not, Jisoo unnie or Lisa already burst into my room now. 

I still cant move on from our performance today. How happy I am, I cant forget about it till now. I guess other group also must feels the same when they debuted. I was smiling to myself but until when my mind start remember of something.

I shook my head off to not remember about it. I just give me a sad feelings. I hope we are not meeting each other in the future but the fact is I know we will meet each other soon. But even when we met, I will make sure I show him that I'm a strong girl, wise girl and not the same girl he used to throw away. 

I will show to him that I can survive and live well even when he throw me away from his life. I will make sure I show him I'm okay and it did not effect me again now. Eventhough deep in my heart, I'm still want his explanation why he left me. But, no. I cant. He live with his life while I am with mine. Let's just take each other way separately. 

 

/Author POV/

*In BTS dorm*

All BTS members are just sitting home today as it is weekend and they have no schedule for today.  It gives them the opportunity to rest well since they are always busy with their work. Sometimes they have no time for themselves because it is always work and work. But today, they took this chance to give their body a well rest. 

Today, unlike the previous day, Yoongi seems to be sitting in the living room with other members instead of sleeping in his room. Usually, when they have no schedule for the whole day, Yoongi all day long will sleep in his room like a vampire. Unlike today.

"Yaa Min Yoongi, you are not sleeping?" Rap Monster or Namjoon jokingly asking Yoongi. Other members also looking at Yoongi with mischievous look since they agreed with Namjoon's question. 

But Yoongi just make his well known faceplam and ignored them and continue looking at the television screen. They are watching Inkigayo today. They are enjoying watching other groups performances.

But for Yoongi, he sacrifice his sleep just because one thing. There is a stage that he want to watch. Before this, he only watching them through their MVs but after waiting, finally today he will watching their debut stage. 

"Oh hyung, it is starting. The performance that we wait" Taehyung nudged lightly Namjoon arm and straighten their posture. 

Yoongi is looking at the screen and their faces repeatedly. They are also waiting for this performance? But why? His mind is talking to his self. After the intro, the group is performing their songs. s are really enjoying the performance but Taehyung and Namjoon being so obvious, you know. 

Yoongi's eyes straight away look at the screen when he hear the voice. Yeah, he recognized it straight away. He is playing with his own fingers and focusing at the screen. More likely focusing on her. She grown up as a strong, beautiful girl. Her confident are flowing at the best. Somehow he is very proud of her. But at the same time, he feels pained deep in his heart. So many things happened for the past years. He tends to make it right again, but will it works? 

Yoongi is back on earth when Taehyung is clapping loudly and imitates the group dance while pointing at Namjoon. They are enjoying it so much that somehow he feels it is so not right. One word, insecure. Taehyung is known as a talkative person. If he interest on someone he will take a step to get close with them. What if that girl is the one he set his eyes of? Yoongi himself cant imagine it. 

"Woah, Namjoon hyung and Taehyung are interest at the same girl. I don't know who will be the winner" Jimin said while laughing at both of them.

"Taehyung likely will win, I think. So, I vote for Taehyung. Namjoon so stiff infront of girls how you expect him to win" Jin continue and laughing with Jimin and Hoseok. Jungkook just looking blankly at his hyungs since he dont know the actual story.

"Who are they interest of?" Jungkook asked and look for the hyungs for the answer. 

"That rapper girl, Jungkook ahh. Sweet and savage looks, Jennie of Blackpink" Jin stated. 

And Yoongi found his body is stiffing while his heart rate is increasing. Why her? Out of all the girl group members, why her?!