How Great Is Our Friendship. (B)

How Great Is Our Friendship.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun asked me to be her partner for graduation night, am I dreaming? I pinched my cheek and realises I'm not, it's the reality. This makes it even more confusing for me. Is this how friendship is supposed to be? Why is our friendship so different from the one I have with my 'friends'. Is this why I never had a boyfriend? Why am I so useless.

'How to know...'

'How to...' This is so weird, how do I even question this?

'What is friendship...'

'What is friendship supposed to be like?' This sounds as stupid as it looks as I clear them all away,

'What is love...'

'How to know if you're in love' Perfect. The suggestion that popped up, that was the question of my life. I don't even know when to reject someone's feeling when they said that they like me. All I could do was turn to her for help. 

This was the only way I could have gone to, google. I started scrolling through one of the websites, and the content was the one that surprised me; well not really surprised. Holy I have all those symtoms! All of those thats stated in here! Which means I'm basically Yongsun addicted? That's what the internet said? 

How I would get so angry when any of our classmates did anything to her, I'm not the kind of person that has the courage to stand up and confront. But because it was her. I'm not even the type of person who will dare to speak up what's in my mind, I was this useless, but she... made me did that. She was an immune to my system, a drug that I'll willingly have forever. 

Think about days where we were eating out, seeing that she needs more ketchup I stood up almost immediately to go and ask for it. And I wonder where did the useless me went, where I don't even dare to ask for my own ketchup instead. Is her needs far more important to me than mine now? If yes, then I will willingly accept the fact that I couldn't stop the ride

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter