How Great Is Our Friendship. (A-2)

How Great Is Our Friendship.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She should have realised earlier that not only her world spins according to mine, but mine who's spinning according to her's. She must've been a fool if I can describe her as, how much time we've spent together yet she's just one wooden block who is trying to make my life right. How is that possible when she keeps denying that her love is just friendship. I gave her such a long time to uncover it herself, but I guess it's time for me to give in.

-

"Nice to meet you Byulyi" I guess this was so called 'love at first sight' when I saw her my heart started beating rapidly and I couldn't control how my face is blushing so hard. Too bad she's just a fool at love that time, a girl who doesn't know anything.

"Sure it is, Yongsun. I guess we'll be spending quite a time together" I've already decided by then, to spend my lifetime with her, the girl who's grinning brightly showing her bunny teeth.

Remember the first time when she gawked at me when I tied my hair up I swear my whole face was burning red, I was even scared that she'll catch me with that, but she didn't. She was slow-witted like that, even now. 

Remember the second time when I sang when we're bored and hanging out together, it was a song to her. 'I will always love you' it wasn't one of the random song I've chosen to sing, but it was for her. I hope that she could feel what I was feeling at that time, but too bad she was slow-witted like that.

Remember the third time when I've gave it the longest thought ever before gaining the courage to link my arm with hers, I was glad that she didn't pull it away. Well, she does seems to enjoy it very much from what I see. If not for her still not realising on how me and she felt at that time, maybe we could have moved faster.

Remember the fourth time I fed her my food, it made me felt that we're a thing. I wish I could do this for life and not just because we're friends... Too bad she's maybe thinking about how the food taste, judging by her face.

Remember the fifth time we had a sleepover it was one of the most intense period of my life. I was betting on myself whether to go for it, if she would not like it. After much contemplating, I squeezed my eyes closed and hope for the best as I threw my arms and legs on her hugging her as tightly as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter