How Great Is Our Friendship. (A)

How Great Is Our Friendship.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Does it seems that your world and mine are totally two different dimensions yet we're so daring and kept close to each other still? How my world would spin according to yours and I'm just letting it happen. I thought that everything happened because I'm your friend. I thought that friendship would be like this. I didn't ever doubted myself if this was more than just friendship. Till you told me you loved someone.

-

"Nice to meet you Byulyi" It was the first time you spoke to me, I was flustered yet at the same time I felt that we're gonna be the best of best friend.

"Sure it is, Yongsun. I guess we'll be spending quite a time together" That was what I hope, with the feelings I get from this girl infront of me, I want our friendship to last forever if that is possible.

The first time she tie her hair up I still can't forget how I gawked at her like a ert that everyone beside me has to push me to bring me back to reality, just because her neckline was so finely defined. She didn't give it much thoughts as she just laughed it off not knowing that she just brought me to death with her laughter. 

The second time she sang when we're bored and hanging out together was the hundredth time I've went to heaven with her angelic voice that soothes every part of me, and of course, only she doesn't know that and I've no intention of telling her that. Because I thought that friendship would be like this.

The third time she linked her arms with mine, nothing could ever describe whatever I was feeling. The tingling feeling from her touch and how close she is from me, I could have been blown away in second if not for her holding on me so tightly.

The fourth time she fed her food to me I swear I've no other thoughts than to what her partner in life would feel if he is in my shoe right now, that lucky bastard. Because I thought that friendship would be like this thanks to Kim Yongsun.

The fifth time we had sleepover was the most intense time of my life. How she would hug me so tightly with are arms and legs over me, I was scared that she could hear my heart beating. I tried to push her as far as I can but she still kept coming back to me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter