Her Last Letter. A thanks.

Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dearest You,


 

    Saw you this morning weeding the plants. You look so clumsy, I just laughed on the other side of the road. Mind you, I was in my car fixing the radio because you never wanted to have those little statics, I’m so excited to let you hear it. My little handy work and perhaps that soothing song I had requested on the DJ Booth last Sunday for our camping trip. I would’ve coined it on the 5th but a thunderstorm is expected that’s why I have shamefully moved it on the 1st. I think it would be utterly less romantic if we were cuddling like we are on a sewer.


 

   Last night, I was contemplating, for the other chapter of my book but it’s never going to meet its end, I believe. I’ve gone too far trying to embody that perfection I deemed to achieve, and it came out as a superficial fiction in which real life wouldn’t even dare to at least, well...copy.


 

    And last night...I scanned my brain for that certain memory, that night that I met you. It’s like a deep intricate painting, an abstract with black and white colors forced to reckon the shades of gray when combined. Metaphors apparently is hard but, it somehow depicts how I am with you, my life has always been dull. Black and white but you made it quite brighter.


 

I love you.


 

Can’t wait to tell you my awesome dream. A tanned woman tried to take y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter