FOURTH CHAPTER

Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri found Her


••———


Life teaches us lessons in a certain way we could not imagined it. Purposes of every inflicted pain and happiness are enclosed in a small envelope in our heart that we could use. For once, I saw two versions of it. The one hidden and the other being poured out.


A hidden pain in the eyes of those I described to fierce at first, the pour of her emotion which made her the most vulnerable girl in my eyes.


Jessica is Taeyeon’s girlfriend. The subject to each and every syllable my heart sang with. She is that girl that hates cucumbers, and would kiss you to make her ends meet. She is that jealous brat that is annoying but you will
 

Never be angry for she is the epitome of adorable.

Her way with words are apparent. She loves her, she is her world. And despite every loathing that Taeyeon laid on the scratches of the paper caused by her depression on the things that she can’t fulfill. Yes she overthinks, I see it. I feel it. And despite it all, she still
 

Wanted the best for this girl.


How amazing love is, how small our world had connected.


She cried, tears are pure and transparent. The handwriting struck her like a storm and for every breathing she exhaled I have the urge to walk towards her. Making my presence
Known, that I understood in the sense that it appears as impossible.


“This is her handwriting. This is Taeyeon’s. How did it get here?”


Her spoken words of wonder, made the opposite effect on me. It answered my questions. Opened the door to the wandering images of what ifs in my mind. Taeyeon, how this dots have connected in a flash of memory.


“I just saw it.”


As I was about to leave to give her the privacy, I heard that simper of desire of loneliness. If you would ask me, even if the opinions that would come off my mouth is superficial and all idiotically insufferable in such manner, I know how much Jessica wanted for someone to be right now.


“I am not prying or anything, but I know you need comfort. I’m sorry for what happened.”


She looked fragile, and I just noticed her whole attire is not fitting for a beautiful girlfriend of a writing prodigy that I admire, henceforth as a certified I did not even try to stifle my laughs.


“Are you laughing?” She asked, those tears went back to the whole and Yes. She looks dreary scary.


“No.”


“Get out.”


“I am out. And wet. Do you have a heater?” Shameless. That is me. Over the top eager to know how my favorite book goes, I say I had to talk to the inspiration itself. Shameless? Ugh. Yeah.



———



Jessica is kind. Pft. I managed to make a word that apparently says everything about my first impression of her, in the sense of the humor department I nicknamed her DINK. The opposite of kind obviously. If she is so darn awesome in the leagues of geniuses she would get it by now, however Jessica is one denser dink in the whole universe. Probably around the 15% of a hundred.


She just stared at me with her bland, I BET IT IS BLAND coffee in her hands. The drizzle
of rain fell and it feels so cozy, I leaned back on the couch. Smiling as I did so.


“You happened to be wet and sat on my couch and insult my humanity with that ing nickname you christened me with. I am ing KIND enough to let you in.”


Well, genius.


“I just want to lighten up the atmosphere.”


“You didn’t.”


“Okay, I am rude. I know, but that is how I am.” I sighed. Saying my apology in the most me as possible. I can’t bear to actually say it with my bare lips for all I care. I am not that person. I have my limitations.


“Apology accepted. I do not linger on absurd conversations.” Jessica sipped on her coffee. Finally letting it set on the hardwood table she looked at me again, scanning me.


“You are wet.”


“Obviously.”


She then set off to her journey to the west, a small door beside the fireplace. Must be her room. As I molded myself in the confinements of her couch and befriended the nature of being cold, she got out of her journey with a small package for me.


“Here. Change into something. I am being kind.”


I blinked my eyes hovering to the clean and pressed looking hoodie and a pair of pajamas which I have a dignified guess, it looks exactly like the one that she is using.


“I’m okay.”


“Don’t be Diputs.” In an indifferent manner of speaking monotonously, she says. I am dumb enough to flicker my lashes asking what the hell she is speaking.


“Don’t be stupid. Wear it.” She sighed, reclining back on her chair.



Oh my god. My joke catapulted me. But she isn’t funny.


———



She had the most awesome smile, most unique in her own little way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter