THIRD CHAPTER

Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Third Chapter of Jessica Jung’s way of finding It.


••——

Autonomously speaking, Jessica isn’t a huge fan of storms. Even if the drizzle of rain hum loosely by her veranda she decided it is still a storm. Leaving her wreck and unable to come back out. Walking pass her rocking chair she squinted her eyes on the albeit endless falling of the cold and transparent rain, this time is the best for cuddling. She missed Taeyeon, rain is not supposed to be this heartbreaking.


The bundled slab of wood by her footstep stared right back at her as if she is an enemy. It’s light brown color slowly starting to be darker as the droplets merged themselves to its exterior. And after several blinks, Jessica took the time to sigh and brought the slab inside. Maybe this weather is a subtle way of Taeyeon to let her mind off things.


“You are surely a favorite up there Taeng. I’m on it.” Jessica smiles.


It is a big box with a tape on its ends. At the center of the box is a girly handwriting, not too bad but readable. A distinct way of writing the R letter in which it resembles a straight angle. Clearly Jessica’s late girlfriend Taeyeon’s handwriting.

Planned trips in the mountains, shopping in the busy streets, hiking in the forests and even a thrilling bungee jump in the center of the universe. Those are what Taeyeon has been blabbering about to Jessica before she died. She wanted it to be special.


“From me to you. From us to them.”


She always wondered how awesome it is for the both of them to inspire people. Taeyeon is a writer, with a pseudonym of Erika Kim. Quite famous but most of all Jessica described her as a humble little ert who is afraid of money and fame.


“I just wanted to write!” Taeyeon would squeal out of agitation. And Jessica will not pry further.


And when Taeyeon died, her books suddenly stopped. Readers left wanting for the ending that they would never read. Heartless and very much selfish towards her those who admired he hidden author even though it is not an intention it is the way it turned out to be. Taeyeon did not left any drafts, more less a plot.


In the end, She indeed just wanted to write.


They respected it. They halted the production of her books. But many seems to be engrossed, petitioning the publisher for the author to explain, but the. Again. If so the soft hearted author would want to appease her readers and smile for them, she will never. The perfection that she is, is gone from the world.


Gone from everyone that loves her.


Opening the box Jessica smiled at the pictures. Those leaves that is still on the shade of brown. Taeyeon’s pack of jelly bears, one of those had a hole on the side with one bear missing.


“You sneaky thing.” Jessica’s voice quivered. Overwhelmed by the memories.


Eventually, she stood up. Wiping the dusts that accumulated on their faces. And then she started her little construction. The house is equipped with basic tools. Some would take their eyebrows up by he sound of Jessica Jung holding a hammer but she does not care for she knows how to handle a man tool.


Several hours, specifically three. If there is any word worthy of her smile right now it is fulfillment. The slab of wood is a piece of art, holding her heart in a delicate yet secured way.


“I’m done Taeng. Are you admiring yourself now? My cute little tutor?”


_____


The Reason of It finding Her..


••——


“Even if you tread the whole world, you will not find the sequel to that favorite book of yours you dumbo! Even Google or Siri or Alexa or Cortana cannot help you!” Sooyoung groaned.


The master of the house is bored. The visitor is annoying. A good combo for a rainy evening. By chance, Kwon Yuri happened to bomb the small padlock in their villa to barrage the gate. Rate of success is always a hundred percent.


And now leaning on the headboard of the older Choi, she seems to be so into the website of underground dealer of books.


“You are grounded. You bombed the padlock with that illegal gun of yours and you used my home for you safehouse. What a you are Kwon Yuri! Get out of my room Before I call
The police.” Yuri just looked at her and then back at the computer.


“Can you wipe the gun for me Soo? And the small compartment beside the sink, please return it to there. I don’t want your Dad to see that in here.” Yuri says leaving Sooyoung aghast and bouncing. Silently gloating of how much of a prude her best friend is.


“Soon enough I will kill you with that gun. Mind it that my words are eternal and solidified in the stones of the gods. Filled by magic of thousands of death and cries of the sinners.”


“And you call me a freak?” Yuri closed the laptop and laughed.


“I am just eloquent with the words I say. Personification is my forte.” Sooyoung reaches for her heart to attain the shocked gesture leaving Yuri to ponder of her best friend is her best friend. Like really.


“It is metaphor. Go back to 4th grade English.”


“Stop it. I am offended.”


“Then stop disturbing me. My mom is a pain enough more so my dad! And my sister is currently on a search parade for me. Might as well let me borrow silence for now.” Yuri opens the laptop again, Sooyoung swore she heard her laptop crack.


“But why do you have to be that wild Yul? You trashed Mr. Han’s version of Orochimaru’s Summoning: Triple Rashōmon.” Sooyoung lifted the cup coffee by the bedside dipping afterwards the pretzels in her hands.


Yuri gawked. Perhaps Sooyoung is an otaku. More or less a demon enunciating different kinds of worthless chanting. What is a ing Summoning: Triple Rashōmon? God.


“I was drunk. End of the story. We paid him anyway.”



“You are so....you need a man.” In the midst of her small contemplation Sooyoung uttered the taboo in Yuri’s head.

Sure she had dated Minho, yes she did. But after several months of apparently dreading the bulky muscle present in the younger one’s arms she broke up with him. And then later that year, with the assumption that maybe she is in fact needing the hug of a les

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter