Epilogue

Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s.

 

 

A binge of feasting on her long lashes for these past few hours made me look like a ing lunatic. I, for one, is a fan of Kwon Yuri sleeping. More so that she is in front of me, a hint of tiredness on her face. Serenity filled her sweat infested face made me want to redo what happened the night before. Sure as hell, Yuri is so good in what she does. 

 

 

Pleasuring me. But right now as the Sunday morning, rain DID NOT fall, I decided to pay my respects to my creator. Sunny days are when I am most thankful. Most especially that today has been generous enough to provide me with sunlight, I beg not to be lazy.

 

 

 

 Life mattered to me, and also those who are in mine who made it worthwhile. 

 

 

I want to take the time to thank him for Taeyeon’s life. For my cute little author who wrote a beautiful love story for me and this dork underneath the covers. Might be that she saw how dumb I am to pin myself on her death. But she did it. 

 

 

 

“Get up.” I nudged her daylight saving mode, kissing her shoulders. As I slowly focused my attention to her reaction.

 

 

“What?” She drowsily replied, taking her attention back to the good for nothing pillow. 

 

 

 

“Go to church with me.”

 

 

Yuri’s eyes bore into one single expression. 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Go to church with me.”

 

 

She laughed. Way too loud in my opinion. Even if she does not act like it, I am pretty sure she is pounding her fist underneath her pillow companion. 

 

 

Yuri got up and hooked my neck in a chokehold. Kissing my lips in a soft yet agonizing kiss, I ached. It is a temptation and I can’t bare to grab anymore of her futile drives this early in the morning. But oh well, I gave up shortly. You just won’t understand any of those frustrations until your are off the floor.

 

 

———————————-

 

 

 

“You have one hour to make preparations.” She lazily settled on the headboard of the bed. Casually taking small nips out of the toast I made for her earlier. More so she had clothes on now, which is a bonus.

 

 

I stared at my horrid look in the mirror, the hickeys and all bull Yuri had infested my neck with cannot demand any sign of the cross today. I cancelled my plans as I am unworthy of his blessings. This Satan will be the end of my career as an impending nun. 

 

 

“Forget it you dork. You had the guts to say that when you had molested me yet again. Ugh Yuri, when are you going to change?” 

 

 

“Molested?” She smiled. A lopsided one at that.

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“You definitely banged me here like you had no time and you say that I molested you? I think you must have barked at the wrong tree.” 

 

 

Yuri got up with her dangly clothes and her bed shook hair to grab a bottle of water in the fridge, while I follow her with my eyes. Fortunately her are now hidden underneath the shorts.

 

 

 

“Stop with all that . You are not going to church with me? Like really?”

 

 

“Are we talking about that again?”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter