FIRST CHAPTER

Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The First Chapter of Jessica Jung’s Way to Find It.


——••


I leapt in her arms one last time. Like every time she would hold me in her embrace until I sleep. The small beating of her heart lay consistently on beat as it subtly screams my name. That little whiff she always does with my hair whenever or whatever or wherever we are. We are perfect. Almost too perfect that we are not ideal anymore.

 

In her lifetime, she was this little dork and a ball of charms. Straight perspective in life as if she had everything planned out. She is always outside of my university with her Benz looking dapper and cute, always had an ice cream in her hands. A ball of fluff I might say, for as much as would want us to share that ice cream she would deny me the satisfaction for she had a tub of it on her dash.

Small things she does made me think of how lucky I am to start with. Everything I could ever imagine is in the scope of her limitations.


Until one day.


I felt the vibration of my phone from the nightstand. Waking me up in the middle of my slumber. I reached out for it with my petite and short arms as I tried to stifle the urge to laugh at my small little buddy, snuggling with her cute little peas.


“Baby can you scoot for a moment? I can’t reach my phone.” I laughed, resting my chin on her shoulders.


She scooted like a small baby, and I ended up snuggling back to her. I traced the outlines of her small little head, sometimes I do think it is shaped like an egg. Her skin flowed like that of porcelain, flawless and exquisitely beautiful.


“Taeyeon?”


“Hmmmm.”


“I love you.”


——



I was watching her play. Of course apparently Taeyeon is not that kind of a simple little humble brat. Yet I found it so endearing how she managed to crinkle her nose in the slightest move of her opponent. Sometimes things do become complicated when it comes to Taeyeon’s pride. She hates losing.


ing 2 hours of the ing game. I watched the entirety of my girlfriend moving wooden pieces in the board and the bonus part of her enemy staring right back at her. Like girl, she is mine.


She won. Like she always does. Chess is Taeyeon’s game. ing boring for a very diverse and entertaining person.


On that day.


She drank two glasses of wine and to no surprise her face screams tomato. I stood just right by her side eyeing her sing the lines of her favorite song. A ballad, boring like her favorite sport. However as I stare back at her, I saw how her image seemed to disappear. How hazy her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter