Jiyong's therapy session

Playing with fire

"So, tell me, why are they having you come see me." Seungri asked.

Jiyong scoffed.

"Shouldn't it be obvious? In their eyes, I'm a cold-blooded killer." Jiyong said, rolling his eyes.

Seungri nodded.

"Well, yes. But we need to figure out the reason why you do what you do. So, why-"

"I don't have to talk about why I kill." Jiyong stated, childishly.

Seungri sighed.

"You can't make this easy, can you?" He asked.

Jiyong gave him a smirk.

"Okay, fine. Doesn't matter to me, I get paid to be here. You don't. So, we can be here all day long if you want." Seungri muttered, pulling out a book.

Jiyong laughed.

"Okay, whatever." He said, mockingly.

The two stayed silent for quite some time, Jiyong was starting to get bored. 

"So, uh...you married? Got a girl back home?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri looked up from his book.

"No." He said simply, shaking his head.

"Do you?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong shook his head slowly.

"N-no." He answered.

Seungri nodded.

"Is that your reason?" Seungri asked, smirking.

Jiyong paused, staring at him.

"No it's not." He said, bitterly.

Seungri shrugged.

"Hey, don't get mad at me. You're the one who's not giving me a damn thing to work with." Seungri replied.

Jiyong blinked a few times, his face slowly turning red.

"O-okay...fair enough. Uh...what made you become a counselor for prison?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri smiled.

"I want to help people. People like you." Seungri answered.

"What do you mean people like me?" Jiyong asked, angerily.

"People who have a hard time opening up to others about things. People who have had trauma from the crime they commit, if any. I am not here to save you, Jiyong. I'm here to help. If you will let me."

Jiyong quickly shook his head.

"I-i don't want help. I don't think you can teach me anything I don't already know." He answered, getting frustrated.

Seungri nodded.

"I understand that, Jiyong. But, its court ordered. So you may as well just tell me what made you kill the guy. What? Did someone hurt your feelings? Your girl cheat on you or something? Someone let you down?" Seungri said.

Jiyong glared at Seungri.

"You know, you're an ! But that's not why I kill. I just...I don't know. Okay? I don't even remember why I started it in the first place." 

"Okay, that's a start." Seungri said.

Jiyong looked at him, confused but then sighed.

"Yea sure, it's a start."

A few minutes later, an officer came in to take Jiyong back to his cell. Jiyong laid on his bed, mumbling to himself about Seungri.

"The nerve of that guy! Is that why you kill? I'll show you...ughh" he grumbled.