Setting you free

Playing with fire

Jiyong and Seungri continued their secret escapades for a few more months. But one day, one of Seungri's co-workers saw him and Jiyong running off together, back to Seungri's office. He got suspicious, and followed them. He stood outside the office, looking through the frosted glass window, peaking through to the office. He gasped when he realized what was happening. He quickly ran away to let management know. Seungri and Jiyong had finished a while later, per usual, walking back to Jiyong's cell.

"I love you." Seungri muttered, blushing and kissing Jiyong.

Jiyong kissed back, smiling.

"I love you too baby." He replied.

The next day, Seungri got called into the managers office.

"Seungri, have a seat." The manager said, sternly.

Seungri quietly obliged.

"So..we heard from a co-worker, that you've been sneaking off with an inmate in the middle of the night to have ual relations with them?" His manager said.

Seungri's eyes widened slightly. He blushed.

"Y-yes. I love him though. There is nothing wrong with that-"

"Seungri. We can't let that happen. You are fired." He said.

Seungri huffed, nodding.

"Okay. Fine. At least...let me say goodbye to him." He asked.

The manager nodded.

Seungri slowly walked to Jiyong's cell, opening the cell door.

"Hey baby." Jiyong said, smiling, hugging Seungri.

Seungri clinged to him tightly, sobbing. Jiyong noticed and instantly wiped his tears.

"Seungri? What happened." He asked, worried.

"I got fired." He sobbed, weakly.

"Fired? Why?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri sighed.

"Because of our relationship." He muttered.

Jiyong kissed his head.

"We'll be okay." He whispered.

Seungri nodded.

A few minutes later, an officer was appearing, Jiyong quickly stepped back, allowing Seungri to lock the door before the officer noticed. The officer  approached him.

"Seungri. Your keys." He said, quietly.

Seungri nodded, slowly, handing his keys over.

After he left, he leaned his back against the bars, Jiyong did the same, grabbing his hand. Seungri started sobbing.

"I'm so sorry baby. I promise I will get you out of here. Okay? No matter what it takes, I will get you out of here." He said.

Jiyong nodded.

"We will be okay. I promise." He said.

Finally, Seungri had to leave before his manager saw him. Jiyong watched him sadly.

"I love you." He muttered.

Seungri got home, feeling lonely. It had only been a couple years since the arrest. Seungri tried to looked into ways Jiyong could possibly be innocent, but wasn't finding anything. A few months later, Jiyong got word of his mother's passing. He didn't eat or sleep for months. One day, Seungri was able to visit him, he noticed Jiyong seemed quieter than usual.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

Jiyong shrugged.

"I'm fine." He muttered.

"Jiyong, you're looking paler, and skinnier. Have you been eating? Or sleeping?" He asked.

Jiyong shook his head.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Because... you're gone. Now mom's gone too." He said, sadly.

Seungri hugged him tightly.

"Sweetheart I am so sorry. But please, eat something. Get some sleep." He begged.

Jiyong sighed, resting his head on Seungri's shoulder. They spent months apart from each other, only being able to see each other for visits. Finally, it was a half way point for Jiyong's sentence. He was tried again. The judge felt he had enough good behavior and set Jiyong free. Jiyong excitedly ran to Seungri, almost tackling him to the ground, kissing him deeply. Seungri smiled. That was the first real hug and kiss they'd had in a long time.