Can't get through to you

Playing with fire

Over the next few months, Jiyong was forced to visit Seungri, much to his dismay, at first. However, he started to feel more comfortable around Seungri. They got closer. But one day, during the visit, Jiyong was feeling angry and defensive that day. So he snapped at Seungri for every little thing.

"God dammit! I don't want to talk about this!" Jiyong yelled.

"Okay, okay. We don't have to. What would you like to talk about?" Seungri asked, patiently.

Jiyong glared at him, not saying a word.

Seungri shrugged.

"I can't help you if you aren't willing to talk."

Jiyong rolled his eyes, looking away. Seungri just watched, quietly.

"Okay, how about your family? Your mom? Dad?"

Jiyong immediately stood up, getting up close, millimeters from Seungri's face.

"Don't you dare talk to me about my family!" He shouted.

Seungri stayed eerily calm. He sighed sadly, as Jiyong ran out of the room. His time was up by then, so he couldn't be forced to stay. A few minutes later, an officer came into Seungri's office. Knocking lightly.

"Hey, mind if I came in?" He asked.

Seungri nodded, allowing the officer to enter.

"So, how's he doing? Making any progress?" He asked.

Seungri stopped for a moment.

"Yes." Seungri answered.

The officer raised an eyebrow.

"Sure about that?" He asked.

Seungri glanced over at him.

"Yea. Why?" He asked.

The officer shook his head.

"I just don't think you are getting through to him. Maybe he needs a different, tougher shrink." The guy said, condescendingly.

Seungri narrowed his eyes, angerily.

"We're doing fine. Thanks for your concern." He said, bitterly.

After Jiyong got back to his cell, he fell against the wall, crying, shaking. A few hours passed, a gaurd came to release Jiyong, as he had a visitor. He slowly walked to the call window, and sat down. He dad was sitting there, angerily staring at him.

"H-hey d-" he stammered.

"What the hell is your problem?! Murder?! Are you mad?! What did I do to deserve a son like you? I hope you die in here." His dad said, coldly, slamming the phone down.

Jiyong cried as he watched his dad leave. He replayed the words spoken to him, constantly. Jiyong couldn't fall asleep that night. A few weeks later, he was having his session with Seungri.

"So, tell me, about childhood?" Seungri asked

Jiyong shrugged.

"I-i don't know. I guess it was okay..." He muttered

Seungri stared at him.

"What's the matter? You don't want to talk about it?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong thought for a moment, shaking his head.

"N-no." He said, softly, sounding more broken than he ever had since being incarcerated.

Seungri furrowed his brows, he slowly stepped closer to Jiyong, resting his hand gently on the back of Jiyong's head.

"Jiyong." He whispered.

Jiyong looked at him, really looked at him. He never noticed how pristine Seungri's skin looked. Or how gentle his eyes looked. He blushed slightly.

"Y-yes?" He asked, slowly.

"I know a tortured soul when I see one. You will be okay. I promise. Whatever happened when you were younger, please don't blame yourself, baby." Seungri muttered, kissing Jiyong's head.

Jiyong immediately bursts into tears, hugging Seungri as tightly as he could. Seungri closed his eyes slowly, hugging Jiyong back tightly, allowing the broken soul before him, to crumble in his arms. They stood like that for a while, finally Jiyong let go. 

"T-thank you, Seungri." He muttered, still holding Seungri's hands in his. 

Before leaving, Jiyong placed a gentle kiss upon Seungri's hands, and finally, leaving.