Ch2

Ill Fated Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After few days staying in Chemin Seokjin found out that mostly people there works as fisherman, farmer and rubber tapper. Some educated family will have a small business and works as officer. Mostly young man will volunteer themselves to become soldier, doctor and policeman. Ladies are train to become teacher and nurse. It's such an interesting place for him. Slowly he suddenly think about his homeland Sawoon. Sawoon is quite stable compare to Chemin but then the feeling in Chemin make Seokjin feels the love of the people. Suddenly he smile when he thinks about the lady he saw few days ago. Something tells him that the lady want to fight for her homeland. She may look young but the spirit in her are burning with great fire.

 

Seungwan in her home teaching her students, Sooyoung and Yerin how to calculate. Looking at how her sisters count sometimes makes her laugh. 

'13×2=26' Sooyoung say out loud

'13×3=39' Yerin continue the count

'13×4=52' Sooyoung say it again

'13×5=66' Yerin continue

'Wrong. It's 65 dear.' Seungwan corrected her.

'Huh. I thought it was 66.' Yerin sulk her face.

'Just admit you haven't memorize it Yerin.' Sooyoung try to pick a fight.

' No. I did memorize it. ' Yerin pick her book and open it. 'See I wrote it as..' slowly she put her book down and it is shown as 65.

'It's okay Yerin. You've try your best. Why don't we stop until here for tonight. It already late. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter