Ch1

Ill Fated Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin is the son of the general soldier in the land of Sawoon. As the son of the great general, Seokjin is expected to become as great as his father. Although his father not pushing him so much but it was his duty to continue his family legacy. Previously his grandfather and great-grandfather also general for their homeland, Sawoon. To continue the legacy, Seokjin was send to the enemy land as a spy. He is assigned to go to Chemin and pretending to help Chemin to have their Independence however it is more than that. Seokjin never know what will happen to him. 

 

While in the land of Chemin, Seungwan is swimming in the river and catching some fish. In her homeland, when lady hits 15 years old they have to get married whether they like it or not. Thank god Seungwan father is a bit liberal. Although she already hit 19 years old she still single but don't look her down. She can do all household chores and do some gardening and some fishing job. Her father is officer in the homeland while her mom is a trader. As Seungwan is still thinking living her life freely as she wish, she never know that something bigger waiting for her. The one that will change her life.

The first day Seokjin are send to Chemin, he is greet by the general of Chemin, Taeyang and later they have little tour in Chemin. Seokjin who is send as spy begin to listen in detail and observe his surrounding. When he followed General Taeyang in a boat crossing the river, he saw Seungwan who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter