episode zero

level 23

loading profiles...

apartment #2301

bae irene is a graduate from columbia business school. she was adopted by an american couple when she was ten years old, and just recently moved back to east asia in hopes of finding her orphaned brother. a cold-hearted beauty, she is the CFO of kim namjoon's company and earns six figures - hence the predicament in which park joy has a mental breakdown after spying an unfamiliar porsche next to her prized bmw in the level 23 parking garage.

apartment #2302

son seungwan is a woman with a pretty face and an equally high pride to match. her one goal in life is to have a home of her own, and to set her mark in the bustling, urban metropolis that is her safe haven from her wretched family. she works as an accountant for particularly rich clients such as that of min yoongi, a mysterious businessman who just happens to be an underground gang leader. currently, she divides the rent for a shared apartment between kang seulgi and kim yerim.

kang seulgi is a hard-working girl from a small town who isn't quite sure of what she wants in life, other than to eat well and be the perfect daughter her family has brought her up to be. working as a manager for the online site of a coffee shop, her previously non-existent troubles surface when she meets a certain park jimin at the dance class she signs up for on a whim.

kim yerim is a fresh-out-of-college, antisocial genius from the female-scarce IT industry, who can't seem to find time for dating or love when she practically lives on her computer. namely, she's been oblivious to the fact that the infamous campus heartthrob (though he's graduated two years prior to her, he still holds an undefeated title among the university sororities) has been in love with her since high school.

apartment #2303

park joy's anthem may be taylor swift's "look what you made me do," snake emojis included, but there is more to her than meets the eye. on the outside, she's a spoiled heiress who's back from boarding school in america to wreak hell and unleash her she-devil tendencies on those that stand underneath her diamond-encrusted stilettos. on the inside, she's a girl who grew up too fast with a huge superiority complex and a fair share of commitment issues to boot.