7th Day - Finale

first and second

Secrets of feelings came out and everyone's okay with everything and everything's back to normal except for some small things.

The four girls were having a lunch picnic at some park. Moonbyul sat beside Wheein who was making a sandwich for herself.

"Wheein..." Moonbyul said, as she smiled awkwarly.

"What? I'm not making you a sandwich. Make your own" Wheein said.

The older girl chuckled and continued, "No, it's not that, you pabo." Her voice became serious. "So... we're good, right?"

Wheein got a bit uncomfortable so she just said, "Mm-hmm?" as if she didn't know what Byul was talking about.

"I'll be the same person to you. You know... I'll still tease you" Byul forced a laugh. "But, just a warning--"

"I know." Wheein cut her. "We'll be a bit awkward and shy around each other. But, please unnie, don't over try things. It'll only get more awkward." She looked at Byul and feigned a smile.

Byul awkwardly bit her lower lip. "Okay."

There was an obvious awkwardness between the two. Well, it was already expected. Hyejin noticed it so she joined the conversation.

"You know what?" She said as the 3 girls gave her their attention. "Just ignore. Don't even think of it if you can." The maknae said coolly and shrugged.

"Yeah. Right? Just ignore it, girls. You'll be back to normal before you even notice it." Yongsun agreed.

***

The girls enjoyed the remaining couple of days they had before going back to Korea. Usually, when someone goes to a vacation, they would feel like they don't want to go back to 'reality'. But for this girl group, after the half-stressful vacation, they really wanted to go back to working again and forget about the stressful events that took place in their vacation.

***

7th Day

The girls were packing their things. Then, later that afternoon, they just chilled.

"Guys, I wrote this earlier." Hyejin said as she showed her unnies the notebook where she wrote some lyrics. "It's about my thoughts about the past seven days and I wanted you to write your thoughts about it too. Can we finish it altogether?"

So, the girls wrote a song and they called it "7th Day". (Lol Here's the lyrics)

Verse 1:
Began with a surprise
Ended one goodbye
Saying goodbye to what we need to leave behind

Pre-chorus:
Life is not all about the highs and the lights
We also need some dark times in our lives

Chorus:
This ride called love took an unexpected turn
Like that scary rollercoaster ride
We get the fun and the rush
But we couldn't wait to come back down

Verse 2:
Memories from the first to the seventh day
Will remain in our hearts
Good or bad, they will remain
Some things are meant to be broken
To be built up again
And be a stronger tower
'Cuz you know stars don't shine without the dark nights

Bridge:
Life is not all about the highs and the lights
We also need some dark times in our lives
Stars don't shine with no dark nights
Stars don't shine with no dark nights

 

*** The End***

Sigh~ I'm so disappointed with how this final chapter came about. This ending was so rushed.

 

 

So, obviously, I continued with the "no plot twist" version of Chapter 6 (thanks for the comments btw). And reading the last part of chapter 6, i think it would've been better if I ended it there. But i think it would be weird if I just end it like that especially having the plot twist version after it. So I decided I'll just write a very short (and lame) finale and then i suddenly thought of writing an impromptu song lyrica. And...... I wanted to write the last chapter as something that would stress the significance of the title, but i had a crisis. i couldn't think of anything. my brain decided not to function properly again.

Sorry, i talk a lot. So, yeah. That's it haha. I feel bad that I could only write like this, as in like, a very cliche story with very simple style of writing. But nevertheless, you still read my story and im so happy and thankful. kamsahamnida! haha byeee.