episode 4

Hi, I'm a Transfer !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone is running. His feet kicking the earth beneath him harshly. He is terrified. The demon has been chasing him from up north of the forest down to the western side where the humans are. Roots of giant trees trapped him, he stumbled and rolls down the hill.

It was getting closer and closer. Quickly, he runs again and change his direction right to the lake. At this moment, he doesn’t care what will happens to the humans if he leads the demon to their home. He needs protection.

A loud screeching spread in the forest, laughing for its prey stupidity. He muster all of his energy and focuses to change shape. His legs cracked, forming itself to a more robust shape. Soft flesh turning to full muscled body.

He runs and runs and runs till he couldn’t hear those ugly sound. Crying in relief as he can see the first building of the Houses. Unfortunately, the demon uses this chance to tackle him down.

“HELPPPP !!!! SOMEBODYY PLEASEE !!!! HELPPP !!!”

The demon chuckles and it step on its prey back. Squishing him while the screaming of pain fills its ears like a music.

Its scoffing, “Did you thing you can run away from me child ?” slurring the words to his ear. Sweats running down his face like a waterfall. Praying to the gods to save him.

Seeing the lack of reaction, it claws at its prey’s back. Earning a sound of agony. Blood flowing from his wound to the grass under him. Looking metallic under the moon’s light. The scene is so aesthetic, that the demon hopes it could paint it.

“What a nice neck you have. Wouldn’t it be more beautiful when I ripped it apart dear ? We could see all the fresh tissues you have~” its looking at his eyes. Hunger filled the demon’s empty eyes socket.

It opens it’s mouth widely, ready to bite the poor thing’s neck. When two black blur pass like a lightning, the demon’s body was cut in a half. Green acid liquid gushing out from its gut, melting the grass. One black blur picked up the victim and carry him to the Peridot’s, the other one followed behind.

 

XXX

 

Jimin awakes to someone’s screaming for help, he sits up, alarmed. He focuses to listen, to catch any small sound. Another screaming from the back of the House. He narrows his eyes, something evil pass through his territory.

Jimin turns to Jungkook. His pup angelic face is free of all lines, making him looks so much younger and innocent. On one side, he must protect his House and confront the intruder, but at the same time, he’s afraid to leave Jungkook alone.

A glint of shiny reflection hit him in the face. A crystal ball sitting on his nightstand. It was a gift from his friend to call him whenever he needs him. Jimin never used the ball before, but imagining Jungkook getting hurt when he’s away is enough for him to put aside his pride.

With a swift motion, he take the ball and fly it across the room. The crystal breaks to pieces when it hit the wall and colorful lights shimmering from insides.

The temperature in the room drops a couple degrees, there on the ceiling, formed a portal. Papers is flowing around the room and it froze only to drop dartingly, followed by a loud thud. Something, no, someone fall from the portal and hit the couch.

“Ouch !!!”

By the time the portal closes, Jimin’s already stripped from his t-shirt. He only wears his boxer on, chiseled chest, perfectly shaped abs, a prominent v-line, and thick thighs would make everyone drools.

“Yah Park Jimin ! Don’t you know what time it is ???!!!” said an annoyed pretty looking man in his pink night gown. “I did say I would help you anytime, but isn’t this too much ??!! I need my beauty sleep you know” the man pouts.

“Hyung” just a single word from Jimin makes the man understand how serious this situation is. He knows Jimin would never asks for his help with how strong he is. Unless, there’s something bad happens.

“What is it ?”

“Could you be so kindly to watch my pup while I gone please ?”

The man turn to look at the lump in the bed. He could see a boy sleeping nice and soundly. But the moment was broke when another scary laugh rings in the air. He tense at the sound.

“Jimin, what is going on ?”

“Something trespassing my territory” Jimin is growling right now. He walks to his walk-in closet and opens a secret chest. He takes a long-slim sword and walks to the balcony and jumps.

The man standing there speechless. He never EVER, not even once, saw Jimin like this. He usually calms and think trough first before jump into action. Sighing, the man walks over to Jungkook, hovering him. He chants spells to protect and hide the boy. Nodding at his work, he vanishes.

 

XXX

 

“Yo Hoppz. You just got yourself a niceeee prize !”

“Huh ?” its only five in the morning and Hobi woke up ten minutes ago to drink. He was leaning on the wall of his House laundry room, checking at his clothes when the back door slammed open and a thick smell of blood reaches his nose.

Hobi popped his head to see Jimin dragging a body towards his common room and Yoongi stopped beside him, sighing. His hyung has a dark look on his face, which only means a bad sign.

He runs to his room, picks up his medical supplies bag and runs back down in top record. Jimin is sitting in front of the body, cleaning his sword, his eyes lingered to the unconscious body. Hobi checks the body condition. Fractured bones, ripped skins, shattered tissues and lost of blood. He could fix this.

“So, care to explain ?” he first cleans all the wounds with sterile water and then dabs alcohol around the wounds with cotton.

“There’s an echidna. She was chasing this guy” Jimin answers.

“Echidna ? Aren’t they live far away from here ? What are they doing here in the west ?” Hobi frowns at the news.

“She’s skinny. Must been starving for a while to actually chose a chupacabra for late dinner ?” the oldest of the three scrunch his nose, disgusted by the thought.

“Could it have anything to do with the children eater ? I mean, the thing has been roaming around here for two months now, other creatures must be worried for their child safety too right ? So maybe they migrated up to the north and hunt there. For an echidna eats another carnivore... It’s ridiculous right ?” Hobi’s assumption might be right.

“Two weeks prior an echidna child was the victim. They could’ve move up north to seek protection, but they have nothing to eat. There’s only carnivores, so that could be the case” Yoongi nods. He looks at Jimin and Hobi. “What should we do ?”

Jimin stands up, he disappears upstairs and came back wearing Hobi’s black knee-length shorts. He grab his sword and throwing Yoongi a look. “You comin’ ? I’m not gonna let this child eater roaming around my territory. Jungkook’s a pup. I don’t want anything happens to him”

Yoongi and Hobi smirks. He’s totally whipped... they prepare them self and pack some food and water. Hobi doesn’t want anyone knows about the hurt chupacabra, so he ask Yoongi to bring him with them to the forest. They leave after cleaning all evident, they don’t need humans to freak out.

When they arrived at the tragedy scene, they called their witch friends to erase the carrion. Before they leave for their mission, Jimin excused himself to check on Jungkook. He climbs the windows and land soundlessly on the balcony.

He walks to their shared bed and sit on his side. his pup’s hair fondly, he feel how hard it is to leave after how close they got last night. For the last time, he kiss Jungkook’s forehead and meets Yoongi and Hobi at the forest line.

“Let’s go”

 

XXX

 

The moon gets kicked by the sun and the morning came. A light breeze sways Jungkook’s curtains, cooling the room even more. The boy’s eyes fluttered, they opens slowly, blinks the sleepiness away. He yawns, still drowsy from last night’s activity. Huh.. Last night ?

.

.

.

WAIT.

He shot up straight, big eyed. Last night... M-me ... and J-J-Jimin were.. He gasps at the realization. When he turn his head to look at Jimin, he only sees cold empty space. A sinking feeling in his stomach. Tears prickled at the corner of his eyes. H-he left...

His heart hurts, he rubs at his chest to shoots the pain, but failed. Jimin used him. And he left long before Jungkook wakes up. He could only sit there, staring at the empty bed. He feels unwanted, betrayed, and heart-broken. 

How could he be so stupid ? Of course Jimin’s playing with him, he kicked him out for shake ! Why would h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter