episode 8 - part 1

Hi, I'm a Transfer !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook keep silent the whole time Jimin leads him to the café, he keeps thinking back to his new discoveries. He never been the one who thought too much, not even sensitive subject, it is not about the monsters thingy, more like the needs to know why his father did it. Hide it from him.

 

The fact that he could leak milk also disturb him, aren’t girls who could only do that? Then, if he is not a normal human it means he also some kind of a monster right? What kind of a monster? Was his mother who gave him this gene or his father?

 

Jungkook feels like he is losing his own self, what is he? Human? Monster? Hybrid? Since he is been here, he always got troubles over troubles and he believes it won’t end here. There must be some big drama awaits him in the near future.

 

He stops walking mindlessly when he sees Jimin standing still in front of him. “Are you ready pup?” Jimin smiles mischievously, the blonde makes some hand gestures while chanting ‘offne diese tur nur fur uns bestien’ and the gate opens. The walls reformed and makes an opening of some sorts and instead of seeing booths and waiters, he sees stores lined up on both sides.

 

Jungkook also sees half beast-half human beings. Dogs, reptile like human, birds, buffalo, and centaurs? Jungkook is shook. Damn, he didn’t expect this much. Well yeah, he’s seen a real werewolf and gumiho just moments ago, but this? He gasps for air, trying to catch his breath, coughing because of how surprise he is.

 

Jimin held him and rubs his back, trying to calm him down while slowly moves them inside and behind him, he could hear the bricks readjust their position so now the wall is closed. “Ssshhh, take it easy pup. We’re not in hurry” murmured Jimin to his ear. Jungkook take a big gulp of air and begin to relax in Jimin’s hold.

 

“You okay now?” he nods and give Jimin a smile to reassure him. He could Jimin still worry about him, the crease between his brows said so. The older is so close they are chest to chest, Jungkook could feel warm air tickling his cheeks. Jimin is hovering him, shielding him from the abnormal scene, the other’s eyes keep shifting towards his lips. “Can I?”

 

Jungkook stares at him from his eyelashes, unconsciously biting his lower lips. “Yeah” and that is all Jimin needs before lowering his face until an inch from his own. Jungkook close his eyes in anticipation, but the soft pillow of Jimin’s lips never came.

 

He jolts when he could feel wetness on his neck. Jungkook open his eyes to see Jimin is mouthing his neck, ravishing it as if it was a candy. Teeth nibbling his skin makes him shudder, he circles his arms on the elder’s neck to stabilized himself.

 

Jimin’s mouth moves upwards to his earlobe and it hardly, it almost feel like he was tugging it with his teeth. The older keep grazing his mouth to marked Jungkook’s skin. The junction between his shoulder and neck, under his jaw, his earlobe, and his chin.

 

Suddenly Jimin pulls back and nosing him on the head, chuckling “You really are irresistible, pup” the older cup his face and gives him a chaste kiss to his forehead. “Come on, you are probably curious to all this cool stuffs right? I’ll explain it to you but first, let’s eat!”

 

While Jimin begin to pull him again, Jungkook focused on his surroundings. The first shop he passed has stone walls and wide windows, in front of the shop there is many plants in buckets and glass jar. He squints his eyes to observe one particular plant. It is turquoise and has a shape of seaweed, it dances in the water.

 

The plant is swaying sideways and Jungkook almost screams if not for the fact there is so many people here, he doesn’t need to embarrass himself further. He blinks his eyes before turn to look at the plant again and he got chills runs down his body. Holy mother the seaweed has eyes and actually smiling at him.

 

Jungkook shrieks and grip Jimin’s arm. “H-hyung, c-can we eat now, please?” Jimin only lift his eyebrow and asks what he wants to eat. He honestly doesn’t have anything in mind, so he looks around to see if there’s any restaurant nearby and he spots one. Without any doubt, he quickly points there “I want to eat there hyung! Can we?”

 

Jungkook wear his best puppy look and stares imploringly at Jimin, the other has trouble with self-control. Of course Jimin would say yes to anything Jungkook asked, he just wants to get far away from the weird plant as fast as he can so he didn’t mind get a bit extra.

 

They enter the restaurant he picked, inside is quite modern styled, the interior and the building looked like one of those shop in Howl’s Moving Castle movie. Jimin asked a booth by the window for a good view he says and Jungkook didn’t mind, it is a beautiful place.

 

They sit across each other and this time without any interruption, Jungkook could properly appreciate Jimin’s appearance. The blonde wears a simple dark blue t-shirt and a knee-length black pants, he looks cute in Jungkook’s opinion.

 

A waitress come to their table carrying two menu books, to his surprise, the waitress is a foreigner. Brown hair with green eyes and a short tight uniform dress, she has this flirty look on her face and he keep staring at Jimin while playing with her hair. And Jungkook hate it.

 

“Can I help you?” the girl asked. Was it really needed for her to said it cutely? Jungkook narrow his eyes at her, he couldn’t help to fold his arms. It self-defense alright?

 

“Oh! Sarah! Hey, how are you?” Jungkook’s jaw drop at what he just said. Jimin knew this waitress?! His eye twitch at the girl fake-happiness expression. This …

 

“Jiminie~ I’m cool just a bit lonely cause you never come visit me again” she pouted to Jimin and tugs her dress, blinking down cutely to him. Jimin chukles at her before looking through the menu again, “You know, been busy here and there. I’ll take grannie’s special steak pie and iced lemon tea no sugar, please. How about you pup?”

 

Jungkook ignores Jimin’s question because somehow, he is upset with the blonde male. He looks once over the menu and choose whatever he saw. “lemon meringue pie and iced lemon tea no sugar” Jungkook didn’t meant to spat at her yet it happens anyway but he catches Jimin’s eyes and there’s a flash of disappointment. He gritted his teeth and says reluctantly, “please” before slouching in his seat, glaring at the passer-by.

 

Jungkook can feel the smugness radiating from the girl and he wants nothing more than slam that pretty face t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter