episode 7

Hi, I'm a Transfer !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook knows that he is late, the empty corridor he is passing says so. He stops in front of his class door to tone down his harsh breathing. One… Two… Three… he pulls down the door handle to opens it after knocking and prepares to get yelled by his teacher.

 

Jungkook shuts his eyes and waits for the yell to come when he hears… nothing. Huh? The silence confirms his suspicion. His class is empty. Jungkook is sure that today is Monday, he saw other students sitting on their chair in other class. So why?

 

He was about to sit when he hears cheering from outside. Jungkook search by the window and he could see trails of students walking towards Morganite House. There is a male with red highlight hair jumping around and fooling with other students. Jungkook recognizes him. It’s Byun Baekhyun, the one who throw banana skin to his face.

 

Narrowing his eyes, ahead from banana guy he sees someone wearing the all too familiar bandana. Taehyung. Jungkook put on his backpack and run down the circular stairs, passing the canteen and out from side door by the pool. He slows his pace to a jog, searching for Taehyung in the sea of tall humans.

 

“Taetae-hyung! Taetae-hyung! Wait wait!”

 

On his quest reaching Taehyung, he accidently bumps Baekhyun and make the older fell forward, dirtying his clean uniform with dirt. But, like a kid he is, Jungkook just skip the red hair to Taehyung, not even noticing he just bumped someone. Earning death glares from the whole drag queen’s peers.

 

When Jungkook spot a broad-shouldered male with tan skin, he jumps on their back, giggling. “Taetae-yah! I missed you~” he nuzzles the male’s neck and sighing in happiness. However, Jungkook feels Taehyung stiffen at the contact and he stop.

 

“Taetae hyungie… what’s wrong?” Jungkook jumps down from the older’s back and waits for him. What greets him is not Taehyung face unfortunately, rather, a male with a face of hawk. Jungkook gasps, his eyes widen in horror at the sight before him. Never in his entire short life did he saw something like this, he is stupefied, frozen, terrified, whatever. He backs away from the odd male and trips over a branch.

 

“Uh kid, you okay?”

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

 

A high pitch scream could be heard a cross school ground, little birds and rodents flee from the source to hide. As for everyone, Jungkook’s classmates, they are all looking at him like he was crazy. Didn’t they see the odd bird like man? Why didn’t they scream? Or scared?

 

“What the hell dude? That’s so rude” the hawk said looking dejected. By now, he could only think of one thing. Run. Jungkook run forward as far as he can and his feet brings him to a vast field. He slows down to take breath, hitting his chest with his fist at temped to calm down.

 

He is still confused and disoriented, making him bend down to his knees. “Not real… Not real…” chants him. Jungkook stand up right when something big pass him like a blur and crashed on the ground a few meters from him. With wide eyes, Jungkook look to the direction of the blur and sees a giant dog, no scratch that. That is not a dog, it is a wolf, a way too ing big wolf.

 

“Jesus Christ…”

 

The wolf rolled before it stands and growls, sneering at something opposite of him which Jungkook follows its gaze to a white animal. A fox. Three tailed fox. The fox has a more leaner shape but the flipping tails behind it looks strong like they could snap a tree. The brown wolf charge, sharp claws digging the earth making dirt fly all over the place. It jumps the fox to bite its neck.

 

While those two giants fighting, Jungkook is standing still nearby, too afraid to move. He prays to god to be unnoticed. The giants are rolling over, biting and snapping, making mess. The white fox has the upper hand for a moment until the wolf kicks it’s belly hard enough to fly the fox towards Jungkook.

 

Its body is so big that from six meters before hitting him, it covered Jungkook’s view. He wants to move, bad, but he can’t. He is paralyzed. Millimeters left and the world around him stops. He felt someone grabbing him as he watches rocks, grass and dirt flies in front of him.

 

The next thing he knew, he is rolling on the ground and ends up on someone chest. Both of them are breathing hard from the adrenaline that runs in their blood. “Damn that was close…” Jungkook looks down to see the real Taehyung, frowning. “What the hell gguk? You wish to die that much?” said the later rather harshly.

 

Jungkook doesn’t answer him, he shook his head as a no. “” Taehyung hugs him and closed his eyes then lay his head on the ground, releasing the breath he unconsciously held. They stay like that for a minute when two boys approach them. One with white hair and red cat eyes kneeling by his side.

 

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to squish you, really, I’m sorry”

 

Jungkook moves to sit in front of Taehyung while he do the same. The other male with ginger hair speak, “We were in too the training to seriously it got out of hand. We are truly sorry” heads down while kneeling like the white haired one.

 

“What do you guys mean? Where’s the monsters?” the two males turn to look at each other wearing the same confused expression as Jungkook. They look to Taehyung searching for an explaination but the other only shakes his head.

 

The white-haired man recovered and he smiles to Jungkook, “H-how about I take you out for lunch someday? My treat” Seeing this guy looks so sincere, how could he not accept? Plus it’s a free meal, he could use today’s lunch money to buy something, maybe groceries? He wants to cook for Jimin.

“Okay…”

“Okay? Oh great, you could choose the place and we could go after today’s exercise, sounds good?”

“Yeah sure”

“My name’s Xiumin, this is Sehunie” he side-hug the ginger hair. “We will look for you when the training ends” with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter