Volume 6 : Beyond The Earth Atmosphere

7 For 7 Edition Of Got7 Horror Adventure

+ DESCRIPTION +

Journey of Korean first space adventure. The Goverment had declare a few scientist and Doctor to go this expedition up Beyond the Earth Atmosphere. Something Astronaut had never done before. This lucky choosen one had to live up on the space until unknown years. To study the 8 planet. To step foot on each of the planet to have sample of every possible evident they could found.

Some felt priviledge but some felt unfortunate. One of the 7 member is a doctor. Im Jaebum. Single, Young and full of energy. The goverment had done the right choices. Since they are still young, there are still full of years a head of them. With a promise they will become the first human to step foot on the 8 planet. A history. Their legacy and story will mark the science book.

Something shouldn't been explore. When they reach the 7th planet, they found something unusual floating on the space. A huge, ancient spaceship. Thinking that would be important for research. They gather a few amount of military troops with doctor going to the ancient ship.

Doesn't know, something is waiting from them to arrive at their nest.

 

+ FOREWORD +

 

" What is it? "

" I don't know "

Jaebum make his investigate on the unknown object that latch itself on the ceiling. The object is in an ovel shape. With a roots like hand had cling itself on the ceiling. There's a dozen of them on the ceiling.

" It some sort of like a mushroom or spores "

said Jaebum felt captivating by this organisms that have live outside the oxygen range. Somehow he felt fear about this. He didn't touch it but by only see it.

Jaebum felt a hand touch his shoulder. Suprisingly, he felt snapping out from his staring contest with the organisms.

" I think we should go "

" Yes..we should "

Jaebum, Yeonha and Jisean gather dawm all ther equipment. The other, whom comes as their protection, the five military units stood still and have their eyes on every corner of the ships. When one of then spotted something.

" Hey!.. I saw something "...

Sergeant Lee Jeongha said pointing his rifle on where he spotted the movements. His voice had lead the other 7 to remain silent and stood still. Sergeant Lee signal his comrads, the two soldier who stood on his left and right, with his hand for them to move fowards. With the rifle at hand the two began to martch down the spaceships hallway on silence foot.

" What is it sergeant? "

Ask Jaebum but been silence by ther sergeant himself. As the two soldier took their left turn, their figure vanish behind the wall, out from their superior sight.

Jaebum turn back down to his equipment and began to comand the two to continue their packing. Their action been aware when the sergeant began to speak.

" They take too long. I'm going to go and see. All five of you go back to the ships. We will meet you there.. "

The sergeant command and began to unlock his rifle safety and ready if must. The sergeant began to slowly marching down the hallway leaving the other 5 behind.

" You heard him. Lets go " One of the she soldier said reminding the other 4 to move fowards. Jaebum and his colleagues watch the sergeant leaving them behind as they take their step away from the ships cafeteria hall. The sergeant carefully walk down the hallway with his rifle at hand, he began to reach the right turning. Before he could get a clear visual, something or someone had flung ontop of him causing him to fall backwards. Sergeant Lee still on his conscious state. He felt heavy ontop of him. He push the object on him which come to realise it's one of his comrads. Soaking with blood, from finger to his left arm were slice off. Both his foot until knees was gone too. Completly shock, the sergeant began to lift his head up on where his comrads been tossed from. Infront of him stood two, huge species that were unknown to science. He saw that the thing are devouring his other comrads. Shock and anger he began to lift his hand and pull his gun out and set the trigger.

 

The other 5 were on their way to the entrace where their pods were been landed. Stopping midway when they heard multiple gunshot echo insde the empty amd quiet ships. Jaebum and the other heard that shots. The clicking sound of weapond are unlocked was produce from the two soldier beside them.

Feeling fear began to seep into their mind, they doesn't have a choice but to keep moving to their pods. 

" Wait, wait, wait, "

One of the soldier stop them with his hand. Jaebum and the other began to look at him.

" Did you guys heard that? "

" H-hearing what? " Yeonha ask with a shaking voice. 

Before anyone could spoke anywords, a loud high pitch roar had caught their attention.