Brief Introduction

7 For 7 Edition Of Got7 Horror Adventure

7 individual person. Who met and live across the vast ocean. Different country, different state but destiny had brought them together. Different age, different culture and different tongue but they share the same purpose. 

To live their life. To work and to full fill their parents blood sweet and tears. They met each other 4 years ago all because of knowledge have brought them together. Under one roof in London University.

Mark Tuan major in Business 

Im Jaebum major in Doctor 

Jackson Wang Major in Lawyer 

Park Jinyoung Major in Teaching 

Choi Youngjae Major in Music 

Bam Bam Major in Producing and Directoring 

Kim Yugyeom Major in Choreography.

They came from different University or College. When time calls them in one places, immediately they became friends. After 4 years of all the stress, cries, happy or anger they have share, their bond still stood up like a steel. Couldn't easily to be destroys. Now, they walk their own road but their friendship are still right beside them. They made their decision to stay under one roof. 3 of them move across the ocean just to be among themselves. 

From a boy they became young adult and they became Man. Soon, time will calls them to settle down and find their next purpose in life. Before that time will come, they need to make time to enjoyed their single life among friendship. There is where their test will begins.

Are they faithful among each other? Are they loyal and trustworthy in them or some of them will think to leave each other. 

Their Journey will test them.