Volume 3 : The Devil Incarnate

7 For 7 Edition Of Got7 Horror Adventure

+ DESCRIPTION +

After their escape from the forest back in Utah America, Jackson had a broken legs cause by the chaos they into that time. Now, 2 months, already been left behind and Jackson still didn't heal properly from his left fibula bones been snape away into two like a like a broken branch. Staying at home had lead Jinyoung to become the nanny to assist his needs,

Jinyoung went home late, just to find an antique shop on his way home. 

Remembering one of was an antique addict, he decide to buy one.

Without any knowledge of the box he bought, Hinyoung began to have a serious delusional anout a foreign language whisper into his ear.

One sentence of the words been spoke, Jinyoung had unlesh the demons with in.

 

 

+ FOREWORD +

After their tragedy happen back in America. Jackson had a broken leg, he can't work. Park Jinyoung who work at the local middle school in Korea, when his working period ended pass afternoon. He took that time afterschool  just to look after Jackson health. Unlike the others whom always had their tight schedule.

One day, when Jinyoung went home late because of a meeting, he barely miss his usual bus but luck is on his side that he manage to ride it. After th bus stop on the right location where Jinyoung use to stop at, he continue his Journey back by foot. Oddly, Jinyoung found a small shop. An antique shop who he didn't notice before. Without any further thinking, Jinyoung went there to investigat. Suprisingly, Jinyoung remember one of the member is an antique addict so why don't he buy something for that certain person.

Jinyoung went inside, burst of old things been arrange properly on the shelves and table. One by one his eyes roam the perfevt item he could found for his hyung. Hi eyes stop on the perfect item. A medium size treasure box. NOt to big and not to heavy but just right. Jinyoung grab the box and proceed to the main counter for further paying.

Jinyoung then, with both his hand and arm balance the weight of his bag pack and the box itself going up the hill road on where their house are located. On his journey up, Jinyoung sense something strange. He stop his track. The street light above him suddenly fluckering. A whisper of chattering come from his behind. He turn around, when there is nothing but an empty road and cars parking beside he side walk. Jinyoung continue his foot without furthering question what he just heard.

Opening the mai door, the one from the other side shown a smug face for Jinyoung to acknowledge. 

" Your late..." Bluntly he said

Jinyoung could only laugh and enter the house. " sorry Jackson " he sing-song the syllabus.

Jackson mumble something in silence with a sarcasm manner.

" I'll cook your favourite, amd also i shold start dinner soon "

After Jinyoung said that, he went upstairs to his room. Gently, Jinyoung place his bag amd the box on his study table. Jinyoung was going to take a shower but when an urge to touch the box seduce his mind. Jinyoung ditch the shower and pull the rolling chair as he sit infron of the table. His eyes stare at it like it's the most precious thing that he ever seen. A whisper of sinister voice sound somelodic intering his ears.

whispering of chattering a foreign language

Jinyoung become so sleepy. Before his eye lid would shut, thedoor flung open. Jinyoung jump on his chair when he felt the sudden burst.

" Where's the food? " straightfowardly Im Jaebum said to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung could only utter a hittching breath with a smile form on his lips.

 

After the 7 member had their dinner, they migrate to the living room for a little bonding before night will ends. Jinyoung, aftr he clean everything, he went upstairs to his room. He enters and walk pass his study table towards his builtin shelving. He pick and choose the book he wanted to read. After thet, he pick up the one and began to flip the pages. His eyes suddenly tilted up and straight he sees the box on the table.

He have doubts about the box, istead he avoid it, He walk towards his bed to rest his tired body. Jinyoung cover half of his body from waist tp toe with the duvet while the other rested on the headboard. He began to flick the pages. His mind doesn't function well. His eyes don't want to look at the sentence on the paper.  It keep on calling to look at the box. Jinyoung fight the urge but until when? When his will become broken?

From the only light coming from the night stand gave half of the room dark. From the lashes of his eyes he saw someone standing there. He could mistaken it as but all he saw was black. His mind could play trick on him so he braven up and lift his head up.

He gasp when he saw a black figure. An antiti when it doesn't have a face. All he saw was like a gush of soke but much darker. Jinyoung heart beats began to pounding faster into another level. His eyes widen open upon seeing the figure. His mouth open, blowing air out from his lung when no voice came out.

The antiti move. Jinyoung could saw a line of the dark figure entended up. His eyes follow it when it pointed at the box. The box is open. As far as Jinyoung know, he never open it. He remember it well. Jinyoung turn his head back to the dark antiti when there is none on his sight.

suddenly, Jinyoung felt light headed. He felt a huge compression had squeezimg his head

Eakrah zji Jzabah dur... "

Jinyoung began to hear an unfamiliar tongue. The sentence keep on repeating in his mind. Until Jinyoung spoke those words he collapse. Without any knowledge of the world had turn wrongly around him.

 

" Eakrah zji Jzabah dur " -  " My Body is Your Gate "

 

Don't say those words out loud or you might have one....