Chapter #7 > Friend date?

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been three days since the dayTzuyu saw her long lost first love. A lot of questions playing in her mind just now moreover her schedule become more pack because of the baseball practice. Tzuyu didn't pay attention in class made her often been scolded by her lecturer these past few days. Of course the other students feels weird, it is not the usual Chou Tzuyu they know.

Chaeyoung who sat beside noticed the younger action which already in daydreaming. Chaeyoung tried to waved her hand infront of Tzuyu's face but still there is no response.

As soon the class ended, Chaeyoung quickly pinch Tzuyu left cheek made Tzuyu look at her.

" ouch, what's wrong dwarf ? " said Tzuyu rubbing her cheek.

" you never daydreaming in class before and luckily Mr.Kim didn't saw this time. Did you still thinking about that thing? " Chaeyoung crossed her arms.

Tzuyu let out a sigh. " Finally class ended ..... now lets go i need to go practice today " 

Tzuyu then started packing up her books and other school stuff into her bags. After all done, she's ready to go but suddenly a familiar voice caught her attention.

" wait ! "

There is Minho approach them and silently followed by Adryan at the back.

" wanna hangout ? I know a good place to eat ice cream " explained Minho showing his smile.

Chaeyoung bit her lip " not to be rude but Tzuyu need to attend her baseball practice today and i'm here to accompany her " 

" i told you dude. They can't " said Adryan to Minho but more to whisper.

" oww, im just wants to see my Chae " he pouted makes them chuckled a bit but not for Tzuyu.

" by the way, Tzuyu can we tag along ? " he added.

Tzuyu stared at the two boys with her annoying face. Wrong time dude, she's not in her mood.

" huh.... " 

Simply sighed enough for them looked shock. She then gaze at Chaeyoung before walked away leaving the two. They confused about the sudden action. Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulder but then Tzuyu's oud voice startled her.

" Chae !! " 

" uhh yeah ... i'm sorry guys i'm better go before the earth is overtune. Bye, see ya " 

Adryan grin " it's okay, i guess we understand (?). Don't worry we also have a basketball practice after this " 

Chaeyoung nod then rush to her friend who look like a monster wants to eating a people not far from them. The latter just watched the girls until their figure nowhere to seen.

"Strange. Why is our school goddess acting cold these days ? " asked Minho blankly.

" girl problem maybe " replied Adryan.

" wooo, you so expert about girls hah? " Minho shows his evil smirk

" i have a sister silly " 

Adryan rolls his eyes. He then fasten his step leaving Minho alone.

" hey ,yahhh. Aish !! "

______

" i'm sure all of you knew that our university will holding a club week on this month. It wouldn't be interesting if we organise a match between our each other team , right ? So , i've been changing the plan that we could do a match with other university. Otherwise , i could see how great your skill improvements are " he smirk.

All of the club members gathered together listening a few words from their capten known as Sungjae - the third year popular baseball capten who everyone admire by girls nor boys at with from how he looks like. Has a style, good personality or even his cute face.

Tzuyu who sat at the back not so listening what is actually they are talking. Her mind still bothering by Zihao sudden appeareance , its like a magic trick to her.

" in that case, i'll choose who will participate in the game soon. The ones who been chose are based on his or her achievements and improvements. Before you could complain ... im not choosing it because its my friend or im a type of person who always picking the great one. "

Sungjae explained. He took a deep breathe before continue.

" so to anyone who isn't select no need to worry you still the best star shining in my eyes"

He smiled then he can hear some of the student yell ' choose me capt ' which makes Sungjae giggles.

" woo.. woo.. easy guys... enough. So without wasting time the person who are so lucky is ... our young girl , Chou Tzuyu. Where is that kid ? " 

All on eyes were on Tzuyu who still spacing out. She noticed that her names was announced but she doesn't care about it.

" Chou Tzuyu !!! " Sungjae voice makes her startled.

She blink her eyes at the capten who stare at her. Am i doing something wrong just now ? She thought.

" you have been choosing for the baseball match, pabo " one of her friend whisper at her.

" what match ? " the girl sighed. Seriously,Chou Tzuyu ?? 

She rolls her eyes to Tzuyu " for the club week "

Tzuyu mouthed out 'ow' . Her friend shook her head. Then, the capten make a small fake cough.

" ah yes. Me ? Oh right capt. Thank you very much for giving me this oppurtunity to participate in this game soon. I will do my best " she stood bowing to him awkwardly.

Sungjae chuckles at her. Tzuyu really respected him not just as a captain or senior but also as her friend. If it's not Tzuyu bumped on him the day of her first school day she wouldn't get a chance to entering the club.

It was happened when Tzuyu just take a walk around the university and stop when she saw ahuge baseball field. There is a group of students busy training. There she met Sungjae, without thinking too long he invited Tzuyu to join the club after saw Tzuyu skills

 

Then, one by one names were announced and most of them are the senior who are good at playing. But, there is Jackson, 2nd year student who are always disatisfied on everyhing.

" hey capt, what about me ? Im good enough than that ' trash ' ? Why did you choose her ? " he said makes Sungjae changed his expression.

He asked " who's the person you called trash ? "

Jackson smirk " that dumb young girl, Tzuyu "

Tzuyu hear him and about to attack but stop by her other friends.

" well, that ' trash ' has her own skills that impressed me everytime with the great improvements from her day by day, so why not i give her to shows talent, right ? " Sungjae replied.

" but its different from you which looks like a flies that only makes 'trash' more worst. Only come when there is a big competition be held and then fly away after finished" he added.

(A/N ::: *actually i dont know what am i typing* * this is too savage hihi* *sorry for making Jackson bad in here* )

Jackson and also the other students looked shocked on what have the capt said. Jackson who are mostly people scare of being pissed with a words from his own capten. He then stood up . His face looks red.

" you-- ! "

" me ? What ? " Sungjae said 

" ugh , you Tzuyu you just wait and see " shouted Jackson before rush out slamming the door.

The rest of the students applaused for Sungjae and start talking about it.

" bravo capt,take that Jackson " 

" wow, what are drama"

Tzuyu thank to Sungjae for it. He welcome it with a big smile.

" you're like my sister, Tzu and you are also part of this club family "

Tzuyu smiled before leaving to practice.

" okay now back to practice " he yelled.

________

-ADRYAN POV-

Minho and I are already in the hall for our basketball practice. I quickly goes to the changing room and find my locker to changing cloth.

" hey Ad, did you knows which school are we'll meet soon ? " Minho asked me.

" i have no idea " i answered him while he took off his shirt " i hope they don't play dirty to us "

One of my basketball team player, Chan said " i've heard that the capten will meet us here "

" but isn't out captain are not here yet , he still injured and his assistant already sign out from this club " Minho sigh.

After done changing our clothes, the three of us immediately went to the place where is everyone is. I saw our coach standing not far from us with someone besides him, probably the captain who everyone talking about. I manage to sat on the bench but before i can do that Chan words hit me.

" yo, coach wanna see you " 

" me ? What for ? " i asked.

Chan facepalm " no, he searching for the dumb head at your back. Yes you but i don't know what for" he add refer to Minho at the back.

'Dumb head' ? I grin.

" thanks"

So i rush to where coach is and yes still with the guy.

" you called me coach ? "

" ah yea , here i wanted to introduce you to someone"  he said pointing to the figurr beside him.

" he is the basketball capten of the team that we'll against " 

I knew it " hello , it's nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter