Chapter #10 - The Request ...

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

are you listening?" Asked Tzuyu.

Adryan quickly shook his head while gulps. He just speechless.

He sighed.

She took a deep breathe and said " be my fake boyfriend. That's all"

Adryan once again left dumbfounded. He becomes clueless all of sudden "is this for real? You cannot be kidding me"

Tzuyu sighed for a hundred times.

" I'm gonna make this as a deal just like before. I know what you are thinking right now and yes " told her confidently.

He stares at Tzuyu eyes before said " are you using me to get rid of Zihao?"

"Y-yes?"

 "Hey you two, let's go!" Shouted Minho not far from them.

Both of them turn their head at the same time. Adryan then glances back at Tzuyu, he looks very frustrated right now.

" we can talk about this later" told him before leaving the latter.

Later that night....

Dahyun and Chaeyoung managed to video call with Tzuyu since they are not living together for a while.

" yow, sleepyhead" said Dahyun from the other line.

"I just finished taking bath,silly. So,how are you doing without meeeee" said Tzuyu emphasize the 'me' word.

"Chaeyoung ate all your chocolate and I think she messed your room"

Said Dahyun before Chaeyoung smacked her head,making Tzuyu laughed.

"Don't you ever do that" warn Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung change the topic "Tzuyu, did anything happen between you and Adryan? He becomes silent during the dinner after I saw he talked to you"

Tzuyu sighed. She doesn't want her friends know. But soon,they will force her too. "I asked him to pretend as my boyfriend"

Both of them widen their eyes and Chaeyoung accidentally spilled her drinks.

"Yahhhhh!!! For real??? Daebak, a girl made a move"

"Pabo, I make a deal"

Dahyun then said "so, what did he say?"

"No response, he said we will talk this again later. I think he will refuse"

The latter nod and agree with Tzuyu.

"Are you trying to get rid from Zihao?"

Tzuyu keep silent before hummed in response.

Later, they bid goodbye through the web cam since the latter fell asleep already.

That morning, as usual Tzuyu woke up earlier getting ready for her morning class. She wears her favorite branded blue shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. She packed and grabbed her things before quickly went downstairs.

As expected, her uncle has already left earlier in the office. Meanwhile, Han becomes a good brother preparing his sister breakfast.

" tzuyu ah" said he.

Tzuyu immediately made her way.

"You so early ah"

"I need to attend another project works meeting. I'm not gonna eat breakfast. "

Said her leaving the latter in frowned.

Han shouted her name and Tzuyu turn her head quickly. He throws something to her.

Tzuyu frown "what is this?"

"Sandwich. Make sure you eat it" warned him before grabbing his car key.

Tzuyu smiles "cool, i have served now"

She managed to wait her brother's outside. Not long after that, something ruined her nice morning.

"Zihao?" "What are you doing here?"

He smile " im going to fetch you"

Tzuyu shot her annoying looks "we are not even in the same university"

He just smiles while showing his 'do-I-care' look.

"HANNNNN.. OPPAA"

Tzuyu shouted her br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter