Chapter #3> Friend?Partner?Foe?

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu morning class just ended but she need to attend a late afternoon class with Mr.Kim later. It a break time , she and Chaeyoung went to the cafeteria to meet their friends. The latter always get jealous of 'the unnies' because today they only had one class not like them. The seven girls already waiting for them in the cafeteria at the table they always stay.

" wahh, both of you are so lucky that the new student are in your class " Sana said to the two maknaes. Nayeon,Jeongyeon and Momo keep eating while hear the squirrel talking.

"Yeah,both of us also didn't know that he's in same age as us right,Tzuyu ?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes feel annoying when talking about the new boy.

"Omo,why is my baby Tzuyu look so mad today ?" Mina who sat beside Tzuyu realized the maknaes while patted the girl head softly.

"Nothing,maybe i'm just worry about my grades lately" she said. Lie.

Tzuyu just get top 5 in their exam lately even she always copying Chaeyoung notes while Chaeyoung on number six in her class. There is something bothering her right now but she doesn't know what is it. Then their glance from Tzuyu change as the cafeteria turn noisy.

" what sound is that?" Jihyo said as all student in the cafeteria stop eating trying to find what the sound is except Momo.

"I'm sure it's the new student who makes our girls in this school go crazy" Jeongyeon said.

" wah,he just been here for three days and now he is really become famous in this school , daebak " said Nayeon.

Tzuyu mood turn down when she saw the figure in cafeteria. Tzuyu admitted that Kim Adryan is handsome, in short , it's a package. On afternoon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu need to attend their last class for today and the unnies already said that they will waiting for them until the class end. Fortunately,for the latter because their teacher not come in yet before them. As if they will be punish by Mr.Kim the strict sir. A minutes later , Mr Kim finally came.

"So class i know you guys looks tired and i also have something to do so i guess we'll end this class early " everyone cheers " thus,i have an assignment for you " he said which makes the students sighs and making 'no' sound. " quiet please i'm not done yet. Each group will be two person and guess what i'm already choosing your partner " he shows a paper he holding and evil grin plastered on his face.

"Okay,first group will be ... umm , Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Minho both of you are partner" Tzuyu could see Chaeyoung smile widely if it's not Minho is her crush. So who am i with ? Tzuyu thought.

Tzuyu still waiting for her name to be announce. " so next group is ahh~ the new student, Kim Adryan with our top 5 students , Chou Tzuyu " Tzuyu choke so Chaeyoung immediately rub her back.

Mr. Kim keep going announce until the last group names. " So any question ? I will message your title soon and you need to complete these task for at least two weeks .... depends " 

"Umm Sir , which one is Chou Tzuyu ? " eyes on Adryan. He said wants to confirm who is 'Chou Tzuyu ' is but Tzuyu knows that he pretends not to know who is Chou Tzuyu.

" oh, i forgot to tell you. Chou Tzuyu please raise your hand,thank you. So,our class dismiss " he said as Tzuyu raises her hand.

-

" what the fish Chae he is my partner ? How can i face him ? I'm dead " said Tzuyu 

" Look you still alive not dead yet so just calm down yoda no need to shouted at me " 

" Yoojung also top student in our class same like you but why me ?"

" Destiny " 

Before Tzuyu could reply Chaeyoung the girl already get out from the class leaving her alone. Then 'the unnies' approach the latter since they said they waiting for them. The nine girls already planning to eat an ice cream that evening together since they are rarely meet.Tzuyu stops stepping on when she hear a voice calling her name. She then turn her head to see who is it.

" Hi,sorry for interrupt. Can i talk to one of your friend ? Oh, i mean this girl " said Adryan while pointing his finger to Tzuyu face. What ? Me ? Aish. Tzuyu thought.

" Ah,sorry not to be rude, i'm Adryan Kim and i jusy moved in here from US. It's nice to meet you guys" he bow then Chaeyoung immediately introduce one by one from Nayeon to Dahyun.

" Hello too. You mean Tzuyu ? Oh sure go ahead we'll waiting here and please be quick " Dahyun said gives a wide smile before Momo pushed Tzuyu towards him.

Adryan bring Tzuyu away from her friends. Some of the student who passerby started whispering about them.

" wah they look perfect "

" is that the new student with our school goddess? Daebak !"

"What do you want ?" Tzuyu asked in cold tone voice not even meet the boy eyes.

"I'm just wanted to apologize to you about last yesterda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter