Chapter #17 - Spill

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

- ?? POV-

 

"Are you sure this plan is working?" Said her.

 

 

I sigh. "Just do your part"

 

 

She glared at me.

 

"Don't you dare to command me to do this and that!" She said while sourly crossing her arms.

 

 

I come closer, sniff her hair softly but she urges me to move but I quickly block her.

 

 

"Back off!" Shout her.

 

 

"You're so cute hun.. don't make me..."

 

 

I lean closer.

 

 

"Stop or I tell the truth about this plan to  everyone"

 

 

Ugh.

 

 

I turn to her "anyway, find another way how to convince that dimwit kid again"

 

 

She sighs "he still the person I knew before, but now he hates me. So much"

 

 

"If you can make her fall in love with you, then why not you make him fall in this trap again? Explained me.

 

 

No reply from her, she just thinking of something.

 

 

"Don't tell me you still love him?" I glare at her.

 

 

She looks at me with pleading eyes. "You don't know me as much he knows me, STFU"

 

 

I laugh "but he doesn't know you wanna ruin someone's life. Easy"

 

 

I said sarcastically.

 

 

From her face, I sense that she hold her anger. Tch

 

 

"Are you that desperate? Duh," she said crossed her arms.

 

 

I turn to her "We are the same. Same goals, Elkie"

 

 

 

 

 

- NO ONE'S POV -

 

 

It's just a usual perfect morning. This time Tzuyu only got 2 classes for a whole day. Unfortunately, not the same as her fake boyfriend schedule.

 

 

"Waiting for someone?" Ask her brother who startled her.

 

 

"Yah! You freak me out" said Tzuyu.

 

 

Han laughed. "Or want me to send you to campus?"

 

 

"No need. I ask someone to fetch me"

 

 

Han smirks "Adryan? I wanna see him"

 

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "We don't have the same class for today for sure he's not going to campus"

 

 

Han furrow "really? But you can ask him right?"

 

 

"I... I asked Zihao to come here"

 

 

He widens his eyes.

 

 

"WHY? You said you hate him, what's now?"

 

 

"I need to know something. Han, last time he told me that all of this is dad's agenda. And then, he said that Adryan got a secret that no one ever know. I wonder what kind of secret it is"

 

 

He sigh. "Tzuyu, did you just believe what Zihao had told you just like that? Did he spell you or what?"

 

 

Before Tzuyu could reply, a black-blue car appeared in front of the gate. It's indeed Zihao. Tzuyu's brother just gave him the disgusted look while Tzuyu was on her way to the passenger seat before bid her goodbye.

 

 

"Keep her safe!" Said Han while pointing his finger towards the latter.

 

 

 

 

-ADRYAN'S POV-

 

 

"Mom, I'm going right now maybe around 2 pm I will be here," I said.

 

 

Mom is busy preparing something for the customer probably her close friend while dad told the workers to clean up the dishes. They makes this cafe become so happening since there are too many people coming over, the atmosphere also felt different.

 

 

"Ugh, just one class, and I'm done. Why does Mr. Chu want to make the replacement class today, hm"

 

 

I mumbled to myself.

 

 

Then I used to walk to campus since my family's cafe was just apart from here.

 

 

My expression turns speechless when I saw Tzuyu come to campus with someone that just started to be my enemy, Zihao. Last time, Tzuyu told me she doesn't want to involve Zihao in her life but what now? I decided to approach them on their way to the entrance.

 

 

"Hi, Tzuyu yah," I said showing my charming smile.

 

 

Tzuyu just look at me with her unreadable expression. Wait, what?

 

 

Zihao on the other side just smirk at me and begin to walk side by side with Tzuyu. I saw Zihao trying to lay his arms around Tzuyu's shoulder but the latter avoid it. Good.

 

 

I was left alone.

 

 

Did Tzuyu just ignore me? What have I done?

 

 

I shrugged it off. Maybe she was not in her mood since that boy keep following her or something. I don't know.

 

 

I immediately made my way to the class.

 

 

-TZUYU' POV-

 

 

What the heck? Adryan was here? I thought he doesn't have any classes today?

 

 

What should I do?

 

 

I told him I hate Zihao for coming into my life but what am I doing right now?

 

 

Damn.

 

 

He comes closer. No! Not now Adryan. Please go, please.

 

 

I need to be fake.

 

 

"Hi, Tzuyu ah," he said with a smile.

 

 

His bright smile that sometimes I miss.

 

 

Shut up Tzuyu, no time for that.

 

 

Okay, what should I react? I- I should pretend not to talk to him. Ok, that's should be fine right?

 

 

Argh, whatever.

 

 

I walk away. And he was left alone and I sense Zihao must be proud right now of the thought of ditching the latter.

 

 

-NO ONE'S POV-

 

 

Library...

After class...

 

 

"Yo Adryan!" shout Chae accidentally making other students give "shh' at her.

 

 

She comes closer with Minho on her side.

 

He startled a little.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Ask him.

 

 

Adryan furrow.

 

 

"This morning, both of us saw Tzuyu with Zihao. I bet he gives her a ride" told Chaeyoung.

 

 

Adryan sigh. "I'm not sure but she ignored me that time"

 

 

"Maybe you did something that make her offend?" Said Minho.

 

 

"I'm not quite sure, maybe I am but I'm not aware of it"

 

 

Adryan said before letting out another big sigh.

 

 

"But later on, I will ask Tzuyu regarding this" Chae said.

 

 

"Thank you Chae about that, but I got this"

 

 

They nod.

 

 

After the break, they continue doing their work, the assignments, and so on. The atmosphere is very soundless since ya it's a library.

 

 

After a couple of minutes of studying, a figure someone they just met come made her way.

 

 

She throws her sheepish smile.

 

 

"Hi, Adryan," said her.

 

 

Adryan shows his annoyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter