Girls Night Out

Be My Baby

 

[LIM’S POV]

I’m so excited for our cover of B.O.B. and Bruno Mars’ song ‘Nothin' On You’. We’ll be filming next week for Billboard’s Mash-Up Mondays and we’re currently rehearsing in the JYPE’s studio in New York. “Hyelim, wanna come with me in the comfort room?” I snapped when Sohee asked me. “Uhm, sure.” I smiled. I was thinking to go too. “Girls, come back right away. We’ll have a last run though and we are done.” Leader Min reminded us. She’s a great inspiration to me. Sunye unnie takes good care of us and very responsible too. “Alright we will.” Sohee and I replied in chorus.

 

The corridor is already silent because it’s almost 8pm, people went home already. “Have you been to a girls night out?” Sohee suddenly asked me out of the blue. I blinked a couple of times, “Yes, I did back in Hong Kong. Why you ask?” She gave a devious smile and an over powering glare. “Yubin unnie and I are thinking to go out tonight after rehearsal. You wanna come?” My face brightens and then she smiles. A Girl’s Night Out? This would be fun!

 

“I would love to come.” I said cheerfully. Sohee’s bright expression instantly changes into a serious face. “But you can never mention anything to Leader Min and Yeeun unnie, understand?” I nervously nodded. Sohee and Yeeun unnie are twins when it comes of scaring me.

 

[AFTER THE REHEARSAL]

 

Yubin unnie, Sohee and I just sneaked out from the apartment and we’re looking for a good place to spend our ‘GNO’. “Where would you like to go?” Yubin unnie asked us. “How about if we watch a movie? That sounds fun, right?” I excitedly answered unnie. “Lim, we can watch a movie in broad daylight. Let’s do something that we can’t do during day time.” Sohee then gives us a devilish look. Yubin crosses her arms, “I think I know the right place to go.” She calls a cab and we all get in.

 

[MOMENTS LATER]

 

“Unnie, what place is this?” I hesitantly asked Yubin unnie. “Hyelim, isn’t it obvious? It’s a club.” Sohee attacked me with a big face palm. Sohee is a combination of a witty and a scary person. “Come on, girls. Let’s go in.” Yubin unnie suggested.

 

We walk inside the club and all I can hear inside is the loud music. I’ve been into few clubs but this one is a lot different. Although the music was loud and wild but the people around looks urbane to me. “So what do you think? Is this place cool or what?” Yubin unnie is almost screaming to us. “This club is great! Unnie, Hyelim let’s go dance!” Sohee takes our hands and pulls us to the dance floor.

 

Yubin unnie, Sohee and I are having the time of our life, dancing on the dance floor with people that we don’t know. And as normal people also, we got tired and head to the bar to rest and order some drinks. “Three shots for us please.” Yubin told the bartender.

 

He poured us three shots of tequila with lemon and salt on the side. Wait! We’re drinking tequila? “Unnie, are you sure about this?” I hesitantly asked Yubin. “I know I’m not being a good example for the two of you but we need to be bad once in a while. Just try one shot and that’s that.” She held her grounds. Sohee and I look at each other and grab the tequila.

 

“Follow what I do.” Yubin unnie is such a good example. She puts some salt on her hand, it and drinks the tequila. After she finished the shot, she then sips the juice of the lemon. I’m amazed by how Yubin drinks the shot. “Now, your turn. the salt from your hand first then drink the tequila and drink the juice from the lemon.”

 

Sohee and I drink the tequila at the same time. We the salt and then drink the shot. OH MY GOD! I think my throat is burning! I cough and Sohee almost threw everything she drank. “Sip the lemon to neutralize the liquor.” Yubin said it while she’s laughing at us. “This is worse than rice wine!” Sohee mumbled.

 

The three of us laugh at ourselves and go back to the dance floor. I don’t know how long we dance but I’m pretty sure it’s more than an hour. The night it getting late and Leader Min is probably looking for us. “Lim, Sohee let’s drink one last shot of tequila before going home.” Yubin suggested. We walk to the bar and order another three shots of tequila. This time we drink altogether.

 

I think I’m already tipsy after that last shot. Who would think that two small shots of tequila could be lethal? “Yubin unnie, let’s do this again!” I screamed to her. Sohee laughs at me saying, “Lim is clearly drunk, unnie. Sunye unnie would probably kill us if she...” She pauses and her eyes widened. “Sunye unnie will definitely kill us she finds out we drink!” Sohee is starting to panic. “Don’t you trust your unnie? I’ll handle everything, don’t worry.” Yubin muttered. We then walk out the club.

 

As we exited the club two men walk near to us, I mean two huge men. “Excuse me miss, are you Miss Woo?” The Asian looking one asked. “Yes, I am. What do you want?” I answered. “The Third told us to give the three of you a ride home.” The other one replied. The Third, who? “You must be mistaken sir, but I don’t know anyone named The Third or whatever his name is. He’s a guy right?” They both look at each other and the Asian answers. “Sorry miss but he ordered us to take you home with a limo.”

 

These guys are pushy. “Sorry but we don’t take rides from strangers.” Yubin unnie and Sohee pull me to the side of the street. “Are you crazy? Why are you saying no?” Yubin unnie exclaimed. “It’s a free limo ride. It would be the grand finale for tonight’s ‘Girls Night Out’.”Sohee added. They turn back to the two men smiling and Yubin unnie uttered. “We love you to take us home. By the way, where is this The Third you’re referring to? We would want to thank him for his generosity.”

 

“The Third is still inside the club.” The Asian guy answered. He was watching us all the time. The phone of the other rings and he was talking to the person on the line as if he’s a body guard. “Miss we need to go now. The Third said you all need to go back to your apartment now. Your manager might be there any minute.” He said as he put the phone down.

 

“This guy knows JYP?” I muttered with a great shock. Who the hell is this guy? “Well I don’t care if he knows JYP or not. All I know is they’re giving us a free limo ride.” Sohee mumbled. “I would agree with the mandu on this.” Yubin seconded. “The limo is right there. Follow us to it.” The, ‘not Asian’, guy replied as he pointed to a white limo at the side of the street.

 

My jaw dropped, it wasn’t a typical limo you see every day. It’s longer than those I’ve rode before. This one has six windows and silver details on its windows. I change my mind! I want to ride the limo. I move towards the limo first, I didn’t even bother for the two huge guys to walk me towards it. “Let’s go, JYP might be at the apartment already. We need to hurry.” I recommended.

 

Yubin unnie and Sohee followed and get inside the luxurious ride. “What is the address miss?” The Asian guy, who is on the wheel, asked us. Sohee give them the address and we’re on our way. Yubin unnie noticed the roof and opened it. The three of us are like kids when the roof opens. Sohee stands up and we follow her. Surprisingly, we all fit in the roof window. We just pass by Time Square and I said hi to everyone on the street. Yubin unnie and Sohee imitated me. We all laugh as we see the people’s reaction from saying hi to them.

 

We get back inside and close the roof window. Then I heard my phone ringing, I check it to see who is calling. “Unnie, Leader Min is calling! What should we do?!” I blurted. Yubin unnie takes the phone from me answers it. “Oh well, a long lecture time from Leader Min is worth it when got a free ride in a luxurious limo like this.” I muttered to myself.

 

A/N: i know Lim is a talkative but i wasn't sure on how Lim would say things...but don't worry i'l do more research...hehehe...i hope you guys will like...don't forget to leave comments on what you think about my fanfic...