Lim in New York

Be My Baby

 

[LIM’S POV]

 

"Lim, can you come with me to buy some food?" Yenny unnie blurted out from the kitchen while I'm scribbling in my diary. I looked at her and blink a couple of times, “But unnie, don’t we have anything from the fridge?” She comes near me and puts her hands on her waist. “I feel eating something New ‘Yorkish’ type of food.” Yenny said it like she’s about to end my life and then smiles at me when I didn’t answer her. She can be really scary sometimes, she’s scarier than Sunye unnie.

“You’re coming with me or not?” Yenny gave me a threatening look. I stand up and smile at her. “Fine unnie, but you will be paying the meal, alright?” Yenny’s eyes widened, “The maknae is the one who’s making conditions now?” I just giggled and then I walk to my room. I put away my diary and grab my bag. Yubin unnie is in the room (yup, she’s my roommate) sitting on the chair at the corner and listening to her iPod. “Unnie!~” I cried out to her.

She looks at me with a ‘what’ expression.  “Yenny unnie and I are going out to eat outside, wanna come?” I asked her cheerfully. “Is she paying the meal?” I timidly nodded. She puts down her iPod and gets up from the chair. “I was thinking to eat by the way.” Yubin takes her purse and walks out the room signalling me to follow her.

“Yeeun, I’ll come with you.” Yubin surprised Yenny which made her shrugged a bit. She tilts her head to the side in order to see me. “Hyelim~ah! Why did you tell Yubin unnie?” Yenny complained. This is really scaring me now, “It would be more fun if Yubin unnie will come with us.” Yenny crossed her arms and looks at Yubin with a leery look. “Okay fine, but I’ll be picking the place to eat.”

Yubin smiles at her and goes to Yenny’s left side and pats her back. “As long as you’re paying the food, it’s alright me.” Yubin unnie sarcastically answered and guided her towards the door, and then Leader Min and Sohee arrived from shopping. “Sunye~ah, we’re eating outside. You wanna come? She’s paying!” Yubin announced to the both of them gleefully. “Good thing Sohee and I haven’t eaten lunch yet.” Sunye unnie said that with a big grin on her face. “Unnie~ah! Why are you doing this?” Yenny unnie breaks away from Yubin unnie’s arms as she complained.

Sohee stands in front of Yenny and said, “Aish~ unnie it’s not every day that you will treat us all for lunch.” Everyone became silent after Sohee’s statement. I giggled and walked outside the room. “Unnie~yah! I’m getting hungry, feed your maknae.” Facing them from outside the corridor and give them my warmest smile.

[30 MINUTES LATER]

“Where are you taking us Yeeun~ah? We already passed a lot of restaurants.” Yubin unnie complained while the five of us are walking in the midst of New York City. I just love this city. No one cares who you are here, and the fact that not all people knows that we’re The Wonder Girls. “Here we are, Bob’s Diner!” Yenny stops in the middle of the street as she points the name of the diner.

“I thought we are going to a New York’s best?” Sunye unnie asked. Yenny pouts and puts her hands down. “This is one of the New York’s best. They said their sandwich is very great here, almost like heaven.” Then smiles to Sunye. “And they also have a great pizza with a lot of toppings on it.” She added while eyeing me. I got excited when I heard ‘pizza’, so I grab Yenny unnie’s arm and walk to the diner. “Yenny unnie buy me a pizza.” “Look at Lim, she gets very excited when she heard the word 'pizza'.” Yubin unnie teased me and we all laughed.

I was the first one to enter the diner, I opened the door and heard the bell rings, and the next thing heard is... *BLAG!* “AWWW!!!” OH MY GOD! I hit someone! I’m so clumsy! I open the door completely to see if the person is alright. “Are you okay mister?” Worried for this person’s nose. “Watch where you’re going...” He looks at me, still holding his nose, and paused for awhile. “...MISS. You might break everyone’s nose.” He continued.

Feeling guilty from what I’ve done, “I’m very sorry.” I flashed my sweetest smile hoping he might forgive me. “It’s okay, just be careful next time.” He replied. All my unnies bowed to the guy for sorry. He also bowed awkwardly. He walks right by and smiles at me as if nothing had happen. “Dude, wait up!” That must be his friend rushing to catch up with him.

[SEB’S POV]

What great news from Prof Simons! All these news is making me hyper. I think I would try bungee jumping later this day. HAHAHA. Tyler and I just finished our early lunch, and we have to go to my place to get things for our project this afternoon. “Seb, do you think Prof Simons can give me a slot for a big production company?” Tyler asks me while walking on the way to the door, I chuckle a bit. I face him and made a ‘no’ gesture.

Then... *BLAG!* Everything went white at that time and my nose freaking hurts. “AWWWW!” I yell, that’s the time I realizes that I was hit by the door. Someone walks near me and asks me, “Are you okay mister?” Okay? I feel my nose is very red! Am I okay? “Watch where you’re going...” I raise my head to see her face, still holding my nose.

Dumbfounded when I saw her face. YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL! I wanted to scream. “...MISS. You might break everyone’s nose.” What? Is the best you can do? A dumb joke? “I’m very sorry.” She then flashes me the warmest smile. I think my heart just melted. “It’s okay, just be careful next time.” I replied and I didn’t even noticed, she’s with four other girls. They bowed to me, I think it’s their way to say sorry, and I awkwardly bowed back. Before things will get more humiliating, I immediately walk by her and smiled. “Dude, wait up!” Tyler hurriedly follows me outside the diner.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the very late update. anyways, i know Lim was not in the first chapter and i think maybe people didn't like it much. but i hope the following chapters are much appreciated than the first one... ENJOY!!! XD