Daily life of Seb

Be My Baby

(SEB'S POV)

“Hey Seb, did you find a company yet?” Tyler asked me while we’re eating at our favorite diner in NYC, he became my best friend since I came here in New York. “Nope but Prof Simons said he’ll be referring me to a company.” I stopped for awhile to answer his question. Tyler’s eyes widened, obviously surprised from what I just said. “Dude that’s great! Do you know what company?” I nodded while swallowing my food and answered, “It’s NCredible.”

I’m Sebastian “Seb” Clemente III, studying Bachelor in Film Making in New York Film Academy and this is my last year in college. Working for a TV or a production company is one of our requirements to finish our course. And fortunately, as one of the best of my batch, I’m one of the favorites of our professors. So that’s why Prof Simons is recommending me to NCredible which is owned by Nick Cannon.

“Seb, your one lucky guy, you know that?” Tyler commented, he put his fork on his plate and squeezes my face as a congratulatory gesture. Forcing to break away from his hands on my face, I nearly hit my coffee and spill it. “Dude, stop that! What do you think me, a ten year-old kid? JEEZ!” Complaining to him, Tyler is two years older than me but he acts five years younger than me.

“For the record, it’s not luck that gave me this opportunity but hard work and a little bit of fun.” Pointing my fork to him but he just ignored my statement and continued eating. My cell phone rings, its Prof Simons’ caller ID. “Good afternoon Prof, what can I do for you?” I greeted him cheerfully. “Hello Seb? Are you free tomorrow noon?” He answered me. I paused for awhile to remember any appointments tomorrow. “I’m free tomorrow lunch Prof. Do you want to meet me?”

“One of the producers of Teen Nick is interested about you. He said, he needs fresh talents for this project.” He replied to me with his usual calm voice for surprising news. My eyes widened and I don’t actually know how to react to this great news, “Where the meeting will be Prof?” I tried to answer in a more sophisticated way but my excitement overwhelmed me.

It’s currently summer here in the US and there are only two months away for my last year in NYFA, I want everything to go as I planned. Distractions are the last thing that I want to achieve my goals.