Did you just Say it again?

In a Ditch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N/A

Just SaiDa

#########

Young people are always into trends. They follow the trend as though it has been part of our lives.These trends are usually taken from the intenet. It's either clothes, posessions, actions or words.

Fortunately, I've past that stage. When I was young, my motto was 'trends are life' to the point that my parents scold me for being too obsessed to trendy things, trendy actions and trendy words. How could they not be angry when those trends don't even make sense and the messages of it were negative?

I once followed a trend which was wearing a black shirt with words printed on it. I wore it not because I liked it but because its the trend, obviously. When my mom saw it, she scolded me for so long. My argument was 'Mom, its the trend. Other people wear it too.' And she would say 'Do you even know what those words mean? That's demonic!'

I ignored my mother's rant because she doesn't made sense at all. Its a trend. How can a trend be demonic?

I've been one of those trendy young people for so long but stopped when I reached 24. I should have known sooner that some of the trends are , ual, doesn't make sense. I don't understand how come I didn't know the meaning of those trends before. Am I too naive? Yeah. Now I know why my mom said the shirt was demonic. When I saw that shirt in my cabinet, I remembered how I fought my mom. Now I realized I was so pathetic. My mom was right. Its demonic. How could an 18 year old girl wear a shirt with 'ride me fast, Daddy' I thought it meant to say your father should drive you to school very fast.

I should have listened to my mom. I should have known more to avoid those stupid trends.

What a humiliation.

***

"ing !" My eyebrows curled as a shout was heard from the maknae's room. From the words screamed, it was none other than from Dahyun.

I sighed. That kid better know what she's saying or else I'll knock her lights out.

Flipping the pages, I continued reading the book. I crossed my legs and le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter