Her Favor (that Shook my worlD)

In a Ditch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N/A

SaiDa

there are some boys here so sorry about that. I just nee to create some drama to make this story. If you're not comfortable about this plot, then stop. 

######################÷÷

"Unnie, I need your help" This was usually Dahyun's line whenever she needed help. She would use her innocent and pure smile and she'll get help. If she couldn't reach the cup noodles from the hanging cabinet, she would say that. Or when she forgot to bring her towel to the bathroom, she'd use that line.

The main recipient of that line was her favorite older friend. To be exact, she loves to use that line to one person. That person is none other than Minatozaki Sana.

Dahyun had asked for the older girl to help her for her Japanese class which the helper did without any exchange. She even asked her before to help her choose what shirt would she buy and even what shoes would be better for her. Of course, Sana wholeheartedly pointed her taste of appearance for Dahyun.

Sana was always willing to do all those things for the younger. If you were to ask their 7 other dormmates, they'd agree Sana was spoiling Dahyun a lot. 4 of them thought that Sana was so whipped for Dahyun and Dahyun was such an oblivious alien. The four of them were Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Mina. They would always tease Sana for being so whipped. At first, Sana hated them when they point that out but now, she started remaining silent but the blush on her face shouted a lot of replies that causes them to burst into laughter.

Jihyo even pointed out Sana was blushing when Dahyun innocently teased Sana in one of the radio broadcast they attended. All Sana could do was stutter as she tried to ignore the burning cheeks she had, Jihyo for pointing that out, and Dahyun for obliviously making her flattered. The group even made fun of her when the broadcast finished.

There was also a time when they did a vlive and Sana was telling stories and she was whining when Dahyun kept ignoring her. She was so flastered when the younger kissed her cheeks. That was the first time she received a kiss from her oblivious friend. Who would not blush a lot if your crush kisses you? Sana was no exception. She loved it a lot and she wants to feel Dahyun's soft lips to her cheeks again.

But not all the time Sana's cheeks would turn red because of being flattered. Sometimes, she'd turn red because of anger and jealousy. One dormmate was the cause of that negative feelings. She would always cling to Dahyun until Sana would scold Dahyun who would just be so confused for why she's scolded. That source of jealousy was Momo. The one and only best bestfriend of Minatozaki Sana a.k.a. the oblivious Momo. She's dangerously innocent. Momo was an innocent adult who loves skinship like Sana. Because of her innocence, Dahyun would let Momo so close to her that it triggers Sana a lot. For the record, it's been 12 times when Sana saw Dahyun and Momo almost kiss on the lips. It was so close to the point that Sana's about to rip that lips of Momo for keeping it near Dahyun. But Sana never did that because she still believe that those two are just friends. And they just like talking so close.-- That doesn't mean she's not plotting 100 ways to kill her bestfriend though. They're just in her mind and never been acted.

So to summarize, Sana has an oblivious bestfriend and an oblivious crush. And that a lot for her sensitive heart.

To calm her firing jealousy, Sana would visit twitter and search the tag #사이다 (SaiDa). She could see how Once love their interaction. Everyone could see how great their chemistry was. Eventhough some bashed it, she didn't care. How could she stop kissing and hugging Dahyun 24/7? Sana definitely loves showing Dahyun lots of love (that's her nature. If she loves someone, it will be totally obvious) and she loves Dahyun's funny reactions.

On and off stage, Sana would randomly kiss Dahyun's crown. Her third favorite thing to do was to backhug Dahyun.

There had been a stolen photo of that. They were wearing their stage costume when Sana decided to backhug Dahyun. In the camera, she looked like touching Dahyun ertly but no. That was an accident. She's just tired to raise her arm and hug the younger's stomach. Shejust unconciously slid it to her thigh.

There was also an onscreen video where in Sana backhugged Dahyun and it looked like she touch her again but believe it, it wasn't intended to look like that. Dahyun was wearing a high waist shorts and so the place that Sana touch was her zipper which was in her stomach. Believe her. She didn't even thought of molesting the kid.

Sana's second favorite thing to do was kiss Dahyun's cheek. Those cheeks looked fluffy and so adorable. What more when her lips pressed on them? It was amazing in Sana's judgment. It felt like she was just kissing a marshmallow. They were really fluffy. If possible, she wouldn't even detatch her lips from those fluffy cheeks if it wasn't because Dahyun would scold her if she won't back off. That would always make Sana whine in the end because the electrifying feeling she felt, kept tingling in her chest to the point that she wanted to do it again and again and again.

Lastly, her favorite thing to do was kissing Dahyun's neck. Just like her cheeks, it was so endearing. It's so white and looked so kissable. The vains showing was no less cuter and more attractive. She'd been thinking of what could be the feeling if her lips touches those pale skin. And so she did. The first time she did it was adorable. Dahyun's reaction was priceless when her smile fell down and her eyes widened in shock. After 3 seconds of the surprise kiss, she rubbed it away by her collarbone. The second time Sana did that, Dahyun whined and disgustedly wiped it with her palm. But Sana could see the playfulness from Dahyun's eyes so that wasn't the last time she kissed the younger girl's neck. The funniest time she kissed her was when Dahyun just finished taking a bath and was drying her hair. Sana surprised her by kissing her neck from behind and Dahyun jumped and ran away from her so fast. She even dropped the blower while screaming in surprise and her face was so funny that made Sana laughing so hard until she was crying.

Sana just loves being close to Dahyun. She just love being clingy to her. She loves how she reacts to her forwards. She loves Dahyun's refreshing image.

From adoration to liking her and that turns to falling in love with her. So now, she's so whipped for her. Sana's definitely in love with the kid. And the kid's the real oblivious alien in the universe.


After years of being dormmates, Sana noticed how Dahyun change. She started being so silent specially when they were on some events. She would even make a huge gap between Sana and her. Sana thought it would pass away but it kept being repeated.

The new Dahyun was stranger to their eyes. Dahyun's a sticky glue to them before. Wherever their group was, Dahyun would stay and remain beside them. She's even called the energetic tofu for a reason. She's always the refreshing member. She's always the source of laughter in the group.

Not now, she started being far away from them. She started growing up and pushed away the olders' childish treatment to her. She wanted to be independent.

On one of the idol's event, Dahyun sat far from them. She would even stay at one place even though they started moving away. Sana wanted to pull her back but Momo would just tolerate everything Dahyun does. Momo would hug her or stand beside her as if it's only normal for Dahyun to stay far from them. That was the first time Sana notice the change in Dahyun's treatment to them.

When they were monitoring their performance in a festival, Sana sat beside her favorite member. She was about to cuddle with her while monitoring but she notice how stiff the younger was. Dahyun even laughed the last among them. That wasn't even a laughter. It was a fake laughter from her. Sana didn't know what was happening but she could see the gap between them. She could see Dahyun wants her to stay apart from her. But Sana was glad when Momo asked her what was wrong with Dahyun. Momo asked her why Dahyun ignored her and even slightly push her when she tried to kiss the younger. Sana was relief it wasn't just her who felt the cold treatment.


It might be selfish to say Dahyun should just remain from their circle of friends. Yes, Sana wants Dahyun just always stay with them. She wants Dahyun to always stay with her. But the more Sana wrapped Dahyun in her hands, the more Dahyun wants to break free.

Just yesterday, Sana was able to connect the dots. She now understand why Dahyun started avoiding her. She now understand why Dahyun would like to be alone.

That hurts Sana a lot since it had been so long Dahyun wasn't telling her the truth. But still, Dahyun would ask favors. It started making Sana wants to reject it whenever Dahyun is asking for her help. Why? Because it causes Sana a broken heart.

Dahyun had been nonstop listening to a newly released song. For the whole day, that's the only song blasting out of the dorm's speaker. Tzuyu even said, "Dahyun unnie, that song is really beautiful but if you keep that on loop for the whole 24 hours, just put your headphone. Its irritating me already." And that made Dahyun pout and put her headphones on.

Sana was given the chance to breathe. She'd been wanting to tell Dahyun to turn off the song but she didn't have the guts to do so. She knew how much Dahyun loves the song by how she would unconscious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter