Chapter 5

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Sorry Michaeng fans :’)

After the presentations the party started as music started playing loudly. Everyone was enjoying their night as Tzuyu sat on the table.

 

She saw Sana glaring at Taehyun who was busy talking or should she say flirting with Bae Suzy. 

 

She shake her head and walk towards Sana. The older girl notice her presence as she took a step away from the younger girl who looked at Taehyun in displease.

 

“Is this how he’s treating you?” 

 

She ask but the Japanese girl didn’t answer her. She sigh and held her hand, dragging her outside the party room. 

 

They entered the meeting room as she sat and look at Sana who had her arm cross, “Why are you still bothering me?” 

 

“I’m not bothering you. I am taking you away from that bastard who didn’t seem to care about you being jealous.” 

 

Tzuyu stood in front of the window, looking at the beautiful view of Korea outside. “The view is really beautiful but then it reminds me of someone who use to be so happy, excited with everything and it just makes me feel like I’m finally living.” 

 

“But someone just have to take her away from me and leave me surviving in this hell.” 

 

Sana drop her arms and was holding her tears. “I’m sorry Tzuyu..”

 

She turn around and walk towards Sana slowly. She held her hand and the other went to the older girl’s side cheek. “Why? Why are you sorry?”

 

“You suffered because of me..I was afraid to tell you the reason why I left you because knowing you will find a way for it. I never did stop loving you...I always loved you. I always think about you, I always dreamt about you and I always imagine it was you who was waiting for me at the altar, smiling..”

 

Tears finally slowly falls from her face, Tzuyu shake her head and kiss her on the forehead, “Tell me..tell me the reason..I will listen, just please tell me why..”

 

“When I was finally found by my biological parents, they took me in and made me the heir of their company..they knew about you and what you are and they didn’t like it a bit so they told me to leave you and I was pushed to Taehyun because their company can save ours from falling by merging Byun and Minatozaki together to beat the Son and then if Dahyun marries Momo they’ll merge the Kim and Hirai and together they’ll merge the four company together enough to beat Im’s too..”

 

Tzuyu raise a brow, “Why are they going against the Im’s and Son?” 

 

“There was a 9 original top companies. First one is Im, followed by, Choi which is Son now, Lee, Jung, Kwon, Seo, and Kims. Taehyun’s mother Kim Taeyeon is Kim Hyoyeon’s sister which is Momo’s mother. Taeyeon married Byun Baekhyun which is Taehyun and Dahyun’s father. So they merged Byun and Kim together leaving auntie Hyoyeon nothing but then a Japanese billionaire fell in love with her so they got married and had Momo but he died from stage 4 cancer leaving Momo and her mother.”

 

“Your mother Yoona and Seohyun merges their company as one to create IModel. Long story short all those nine Company owners use to be all best friends but something happened, I don’t know what but it broke their bond as they fought against the Choi and Im.” 

 

“So..Chaeyoung’s mothers auntie Sooyoung and auntie Soonkyu is still best friends with my parents?” 

 

“Yea. That’s why you got in the company..” Sana trailed off, Tzuyu noticed this and shake her head. “That’s not the reason why I got in.” 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“My mom wanted to check on me easier so me being in her company mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter