Chapter 4

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What would you like to have Ms. Im?” The girl smiled and shake her, “I’m alright for now, thank you for your service.” 

 

The flight attendant blush and nodded, “You’re welcome Ms. Im if you need anything just press this button and we will help you with your needs.” She bow and left.

 

She look at her email read all of them. 

 

Suddenly her phone rang. She look at the caller ID before picking up. “Hello.”

 

“Hey Tzuyu, there’s going to be a gathering for seniors from 3 years ago.” 

 

“They still remember people from 3 years ago?” The other girl on the line scoff, “No duh, I have the records so I know who they are.”

 

Right. Son Chaeyoung owns the company now, which means she owns most of the hospitals and schools in America and in Korea, “So better be at my house at 6 pm and I don’t take any no’s.” 

 

“Okay fine. I’ll be back in Korea in 6 hours anyways.” 

 

“Okay good! Where are you staying?”

 

“I’m visiting mother and the others, were having a family gathering.” 

 

“Okay cool, take care and see you tomorrow!”

 

“Bye.” 

 

She hang up and sigh, she look outside the window as the sky was becoming darker, I’m almost home. 

 

She look at her phone and smile, I’m going to get you back.

 

“Are you going to the gathering party?” Sana look up from her papers. “Yea. Taehyun wants me to. He said it’s been a long time since he saw his friends.” 

 

Mina shrug her shoulders as she checked the time. “I have to go.” She stood up as Momo and Sana looked at her, “Where are you going?” 

 

“I have family gathering tonight. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She smiled as she left the house. She can’t help to feel excited to finally see Tzuyu again and now as a part of the family. 

 

She opened the door to face a smiling Tzuyu, “Hello unnie.” She hug the girl tight and smiled, “Welcome back Yoda.”

 

“Long time no see Penguin.” 

 

“Alright. Shall we eat?” 

 

Everyone nodded as they sat on the dining chair. They started eating as Yoona place down her utensils slowly. “So Tzuyu, How was LA?” 

 

“It was good. I handled all the military services, health cares, I decided to build a home care for old people. And a adoption centre.” 

 

Seohyun clapped her hand. “I’m so proud of you.” 

 

Well, Yoona told her about how she has to take over the two companies and merge together as one. Now it’s called LC Worldwide Company now as it’s still partnered with the Im companies which makes it as the most by I mean the most like the most most richest company in the world still followed by the Son, Byun, Minatozaki, so on and so Fort. She took her time studying business and lay low her profile as the CEO, she had plan everything tomorrow. If Taehyun will interfere with her life, she’ll just have to drop the bomb in front of them. It’ll satisfy her. 

 

That way she can have Sana back in her arms again.

 

“So you’re going to that gathering tomorrow?” 

 

Mina and Tzuyu nodded as Nayeon pouted, “How come we never had one of those.” The second oldest roll her eyes, “Because your class is lame.”

 

“So as yours. Your group cause troubles all the time, spreading rumours and bullying others.” 

 

“It’s fun though, watching them spreading false rumours. It’ll come to them as karma eventually.” 

 

Tzuyu chuckle as she shake her head. “Don’t pretend you didn’t do anything bad Tzuyu.” Nayeon pinpointed, “You cost trouble every time with Taehyun.” 

 

“Hey I was just tryna defend myself.” 

 

“Yea but you know it ain’t worth it.” 

 

She shrug her shoulders, “It’s going to be different now.” Yoona smiled as the she stare at them happily. “They remind me of us in the past.” Seohyun whispered as she sigh in satisfaction.

 

“They’re going to have a better future ahead of them.” 

 

 

Tzuyu took a deep breath as the car stop in front of Chaeyoung’s house or should we say Mansion. Mina stared at her and smiled. “It’ll be okay. Just do the plan okay?” 

 

She nodded as she followed Mina outside, they entered the house as music started playing loudly. People were everywhere in the house as she tried her best to act normal. Everyone started looking at her as she follows Mina.

 

“Well well Well who do we have here?” Kim Namjoon, one of Taehyun’s friends walks in front of her as he smirk at her,

 

“The loser has finally showed up!” Jin yelled mockingly as everyone started laughing,

 

“Mina, why are you with her?” 

 

She roll her eyes and pulled Tzuyu with her, “Where are you going?” Jimin stood in front of them as he pulled Tzuyu, “Since we haven’t seen you for so long we have to do the tradition celebration!” Everyone cheered as both Namjoon and Jimin held her arms tight so that she can’t move. 

 

Jungkook stared at them nervously as he stood there looking at Tzuyu. “Come on Jung spill this.” Jin said as he held the cup of ice that has alcohol on it.

 

He can’t do this..he admit that he had a very long crush on Tzuyu since middle school. And he knows who Chou Tzuyu is or should he say Im Tzuyu and Im Mina who was glaring at him.

 

He shake his head and threw the cup, “No.” ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter