Chapter 3

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you nervous?” Tzuyu shake her head, 

 

“I just have to do my best and show them my potential to be a model.” She said confidently, Chaeyoung nodded and smiled. “I’m excited to see your first partner.” 

 

First plan is going well so far. She thought as they arrived at the location.

 

The entered the building and headed towards the elevator. They waited for couple of seconds as they arrive on the floor. “Alright I’ll show you the dressing room.” 

 

They headed towards the room as the make up artist and everyone in the room bow to Chaeyoung who smiled. They looked at Tzuyu and bow abruptly. 

 

One of the people in the room rush towards Tzuyu, “Ms. Chou. Welcome, please make yourself comfortable while we get your things ready. And then we will organize everything, we will do your hair and make up soon.” Tzuyu looked around as everyone smiled at her, 

 

Suddenly she felt so important here,

 

“Well why not we start already.” Chaeyoung said as everyone started to get ready,

 

“Well, Ms. Chou. Lets get going.”

 

Sana fixed her hair as she waited for her partner to show up. She took a deep breath as she suddenly feel nervous, is her partner going to be a boy? Is it a girl? She sat on the chair as minutes past by.

 

The door open as she saw Chaeyoung walking inside, What is she doing here?

 

Chaeyoung gave her a nod before her breath hitch, Tzuyu entered with full make up and hair. She couldn’t believe what she’s seeing, Tzuyu is her partner? She’s a model? From the IModel Company? 

 

She was rejected when she applied there, she knew that the company is really picky, strict and it’s rare for you to get in there. 

 

She just couldn’t believe on what’s happening right now. But then her thoughts went to Chaeyoung.

 

She must’ve used Chaeyoung to get in...

 

Chaeyoung stood in front of her as Tzuyu stared at her blankly,

 

“You’re going to be her partner right?” Sana nodded as she stood up, she looked at Tzuyu up and down, “One thing I like the most here is professionalism. Don’t get your real feelings get into this work.” 

 

She said before leaving.

 

Tzuyu shrug her shoulders as she look at Chaeyoung, “Alright let’s go finish this.”

 

 

Tzuyu stood in front of the camera with Sana beside her, the camera man looked at them and smiled, “Ms. Chou please hug Sana behind and please act happy as if you guys are having fun.” She obeyed as she awkwardly sneak her arms around Sana’s waist. She missed this, she miss hugging her, all the memories started flooding in her head,

 

Sana on the other hand, she felt warm inside. She doesn’t feel this when she was around Taehyun. But this one is so different. She feels so different and she felt protected, she missed this. Everything comes back to her as she regret making her own decisions for such stupid idea.

 

But she shake the thought away as the photographer started taking pictures, they did some different poses as the photographer took the pictures happily,

 

“Alright that’s it for today. Thank you very much. You guys worked very hard today, I can feel the chemistry between you guys. Hope you’ll do more photo shoots together in the future, might be our next couple in our next magazine cover in Imodel for the valentines event.” Tzuyu smiles and thanked the photographer, she left the room and headed towards the room,

 

She just remembered that it’ll be on the magazine tomorrow and the entire world is going to see it, from billboard, to websites, magazines and TVs. Plus she was paired with Sana who is the famous model aside from Im Yoona who is the most famous model in the whole history. This might be the chance to show that she’s not weak and she can win this bet.

 

Just get the girl and it’ll be a win win for her. 

 

“Everything that happened today, stays in this building. Never talk about this outside.” She turn around and saw Sana fixing her stuff. She scoff and walk towards the older girl slowly. She noticed this and stop to what she was doing as she stare at the girl who was slowly walking towards her.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“When are you going to tell me the reason.” 

 

“What are you tal-“

 

Tzuyu got her cornered as the younger girl placed her hand on the wall beside her head. The Taiwanese girl lean her head slowly and look at the older girl in the eyes. “I’m tired of playing games with you Sana...you’re treating me as if we didn’t had past. Just admit it that you’re still in love with me and not Taehyun. He’s not worth it. You see how he is treating you?” 

 

“You don’t know anythi-“

 

“Oh I know. Leaving you in the same restaurant every time he takes you out on a date?” 

 

“How-“

 

“I work there, well I used to not until I got accepted. Anyways. You know where he go after leaving you?” 

 

Sana just stared at her not saying anything, Tzuyu took out her phone and showed the older girl a picture of Taehyun with a girl who she doesn’t recognize. “Bae Suzy. Ring a bell?” She pushed Tzuyu away and looked at her angrily,

 

“You set this up! To make me believe that Taehyun is cheating on me so that I can go back to you!” Tzuyu raise a brow and look at her with a unbelievable expression,

 

“Set up? Are you ing kidding? Don’t you know how much I want him out of my life?! He ing broke me! He gets the things he want without working hard for it! I worked hard just for me to have you, but you were just taken away from me in a ing snap! I love you Sana! and it’s hurting me inside that someday, just someday, I won’t be able to see you ever again...I’m afraid that I won’t get to see your beautiful smile, your voice that send thousands of chills in my bones! I’m afraid I won’t ever get to see the light ever again if I ever lose you in my life!” Tears started falling as Tzuyu wipe it. 

 

“But if this is what you really think. If you want me out then so be it. I won’t ever bother you or show my face. This is the end of the line. I love you but it’s hurting me..I can’t do this anymore. Goodbye Sana. Hope he starts treating you better.” 

 

Tzuyu grab her things before leaving the room. Sans stared at the wall before falling on her knees. She cries as she couldn’t hold her emotions anymore, this was the shot, the shot that Tzuyu had left..it hit her hard. Hard that it might kill her anytime soon.

 

She couldn’t handle it anymore. She made a wrong decision. Decision to follow her parents order, but she just wants to protect the younger girl because she loves her..she loves her to death. She knows this because she fell for the girl when she first saw her. But Taehyun just had to come in the picture and ruined it. But she couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter