Chapter 2

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

“You know I didn’t sign up for this.” Tzuyu look around the house and roll her eyes as the short girl chuckle,

 

“Well too late already, this is the address that I put on your personal info. Plus no one wants to see a model like you living in a secluded place that is about to fall out right?” 

 

Tzuyu sigh and nodded, she sat on her bed. The bed was in the middle of the room with side tables both side as one of them has a clock and lamp on it. She has tv attached on the wall in front of the bed. Windows beside her bed, as her dresser is placed on the left of the bed with a door beside it. Might be the bathroom. A study table on the right of the bed with a laptop already on it. 

 

“I made sure that you’ll like the room.” She shake her head and ruffle the older girl’s hair, Chaeyoung squealed in surprise as the other girl started tickling her,

 

“Stop! Hahaha!” She tried to get away from the girl but the younger one was stronger than her. 

 

She tried to stand up but she tripped over because of Tzuyu’s long legs as she fell over top of the younger girl. 

 

Everything stops as her face was close to Tzuyu. Tzuyu looked at her blankly, she snap out of her thoughts as she stood up and calm herself. 

 

Well that was awkward....Chaeyoung thought as she checks her phone. “What food do you want?”

 

Another day came, students as usual talks with their friends. Classrooms being loud and noisy, “When are you going to give up Chou?” Tzuyu sat on the chair in front of the boy and smirk.

 

“I don’t know Kim. Till you break up with her?” Taehyun scoff and threw a crumpled paper at her,

 

Tzuyu catches it and threw it on the trash blindly. It went in as Taehyun looked at her in surprise before changing it back to a blank face.

 

“Sana will never like a person like you. You wouldn’t be able to feed her with your little money. You can’t take her on a fancy restaurant and expensive places.” 

 

Tzuyu shake her head. “Just because your the son of the fourth most richest man in the world doesn’t mean you can talk about me.” She said, Taehyun got pissed as he grab her by the collar fist up and clearly about to punch her,

 

“I hope this punch would shut your filthy mout-

 

“Do it.” Tzuyu look at Chaeyoung who was standing there with arms cross, she was with other two girls. 

 

Taehyun snarled at Tzuyu and looked at Chaeyoung, “Tell her to shut up Chae.” 

 

Chaeyoung smiled and look at Tzuyu, “Do your thing Chou.” Tzuyu smiled back and looked at the confuse man, Sana who was on the corner saw the commotion as she went to look at what’s happening. 

 

Tzuyu holds his hand that was in her collar as she dislocated something making him groan in pain. “What the ?!”

 

He said as his other friends tried to help him, Sana quickly went to his side and looked at him worriedly, “Are you okay?” She looked at Tzuyu angrily, “Are you crazy?!” 

 

Tzuyu look at her blankly, clearly her heart was shattered but she remained strong, “I always wanted to do that. But I just let him beat me.” She suddenly felt numb on her cheeks, 

 

“Tzu-“

 

“I can’t believe you. Annoying pest like you shouldn’t be in this kind of school. This is a prestige school for rich kids unlike you. You can’t even find a job.” 

 

Chaeyoung look at Sana clearly angry.

 

“Sana you can’t talk to her like that. You’ll regret it.” A short hair girl said, she was beside Chaeyoung the whole time. People look at them as she was speaking in Japanese.

 

Sana scoff, “Why are you siding her Mina?” The girl name Mina didn’t answer,

 

Tzuyu stood up and look at her blankly. She went to grab Taehyun’s arm and place his arm back to its place in a snap. Before leaving the room.

 

Chaeyoung grab him on the collar and glared at him.

 

Before letting go, she looked around the room, “If any of you messes up with Chou Tzuyu. I will make sure to get rid of you. No one can touch my best friend, one wrong move from any of you, you’re done.” She said before leaving the room to follow Tzuyu,

 

Everyone started whispering, “Best friend?” 

 

Mina look at Sana one last time before following Chaeyoung with the other girl who took a glance at Sana and Taehyun before leaving. 

 

 

Tzuyu lean on the tree and look at the campus in front of her.

 

“She’s not worth it Tzuyu.” Chaeyoung sat on the grass beside Tzuyu, 

 

She was hurt clearly, but she can’t stop loving her. The truth is Sana was her childhood friend but one day she left her without a word, and then the next thing she knew, she was the daughter of the third most richest man in the world. She knew that Sana still likes her, but she just really don’t know what happened and what her reasons are.

 

Mina look at Tzuyu, she don’t get why she’s still suffering on her own. 

 

“You have to take her in mother.” The girl said as the woman sigh, she look at the other woman who was looking outside the window. Mina sat on the chair and look at her oldest sister,

 

“I told you already Nayeon. A no is a no.” 

 

Mina scoff inwardly, “You took us in but not her? She’s your biological daughter. Why’d you take me in and not her?” She said, “Yoona...” 

 

“You hired her to be a model in one of your company but you can’t even take her in as your own daughter?” Nayeon added as Yoona turn around angrily, “Stop with this and go to your own rooms.” Both didn’t bother to obey as they stood there still trying to convince the woman.

 

“Yoona I still don’t understand. She’s your real daughter, it’s all in the past. You have to accept the fact that you had her...” 

 

“Seohyun...please let’s not talk about this.” Seohyun shakes her head, she walk towards the door, “We have to talk privately.” 

 

“Why are you doing this.” A small girl as her brother who was checking his arms.

 

“Why do you care?”

 

“Taehyun you can’t just taunt and play her around just because she’s not like us.”

 

“Dahyun. I know you like Sana. But it’s not happening. She loves me and she’s mine, there’s nothing you can do about it.” That’s true Dahyun likes Sana but Tzuyu always comes first.

 

But she knows she found someone else, 

 

“And Momo wouldn’t go for you, she’s too dumb to know about love. She’s only in love with food.” Hirai Momo who is Sana’s best friend, she find the girl cute, sure she’s dumb and all but it’s adorable. She’s one of the students that is in top 10 so she maybe she’s just generally dumb but academically she’s an ace.

 

Dahyun glared at him, “Don’t ever talk to her like that. You can’t even place yourself in top ten. 11th ranker.” She said before leaving the boy who was pissed

 

Chaeyoung stood in front of the close door as she walks around,

 

She knocked on the door,

 

“Tzuyu?”

 

But there was no answer, she was worried. It’s been 4 hours since the younger girl decided to skip classes and went home with a dark sky above her if it was being filmed in a anime show.

 

She looks at the clock and knock again, “Tzu you’re going to be late for your lesson. The driver is gonna be here soon.” The doorbell ring as she open the door, “Mina?” The older girl welcome herself inside and look around. 

 

“This is where you and her live?”

 

“What are you doing here? How do you know?” Mina looked at her, “Mr. Lee didn’t tell you?” Chaeyoung shake her head confusingly, “Tell me what?”

 

“I’m going to be training her.” 

 

“You’re Ms. Im?” Mina nodded, “In the company in Im Mina but generally I’m Myoui Mina. So don’t be too formal and keep this between the two of us.” Chaeyoung shake her head and smiled, “Since when did I became formal.” 

 

Mina look at her blankly, she cleared and lead the girl to Tzuyu room. “T-“

 

The door open revealing a mess Tzuyu. “I knew it.” Chaeyoung whispered and engulf the in a hug, although the girl was taller she still manage to hug her. Mina frown, “What’s wrong?” She ask as she stare at the both of them. Honestly she kinda felt jealous seeing both of them like this and living together.

 

She admit she kinda find Chaeyoung attractive, especially ever since she cut her hair short. She find her handsome and very manly as her body features screams for buff and masculinity. So she find the short girl hot. Anyways, Chaeyoung pull away and wipe the tears that were falling from her eyes. 

 

“I guess we’re not training today.” Mina announced as Tzuyu looked at her, “Its okay. I can train today.” 

 

Mina shake her head, “Your situation can’t do the work today so we’ll skip the training since you’ve already modeled before you already know the steps.” Chaeyoung look at Mina and then at Tzuyu.

 

“Why not let’s go for a dinner then.” Chaeyoung suggested as Mina nodded, “Sounds great. I’ll call Dahyun and Momo.” 

 

Five of them sat on the table talking about school and random stuff. “I don’t like jokbal.” Momo gasp dramatically. “Oh no you don’t!” Tzuyu laugh, “I’m just messing unnie.” 

 

Dahyun smiled seeing Momo eating Jokbal happily, she thinks she’s falling for her and it’s not that bad to give her a try. She heard a few rumours about Momo liking her but all she see is Momo treating her as if they’re siblings which makes her sad. But it’s not bad to get your hopes high right?

 

“Dahyun?” She snap out of her thoughts when she receive all the stares from them. “Are you okay? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter