Moon and Stars

Love of a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongdae couldn’t be happier.

 

As their manager drove them home, Jongdae couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of Hansol.  Their son. He smiled and shook his head as he looked out the window at the buildings that passed.  He was elated that such a beautiful little boy came into their lives. He looked over to see Baekhyun grinning as he ruffled the young boy’s hair.

 

“Hansol-ah, are you hungry?” Baekhyun asked softly.

 

The boy nodded vigorously.  

 

Baekhyun laughed.  “Okay, we’ll go home and get you washed up, then we’ll go out and get whatever you want.”

 

“Whatever I want?” Hansol asked wide-eyed.

 

Baekhyun nodded, chuckling as he nuzzled his nose into Hansol’s hair.  “Anything my little Hannie wants,” he said.

 

“I want pizza!  With lots of sausagies!”

 

Jongdae caught his husband’s eye and smiled, shaking his head lightly.  They would both catch on with time.

 

“You got it, kiddo,” Baekhyun said, winking at Jongdae.  “But first, we should say ‘hi’ to your uncles.”

 

“Uncles?” Hansol echoed.  He clapped excitedly. “Oh boy!”

 

Jongdae reached over and brought his husband closer.  “Shouldn’t we wait until he at least settles in? All of this change will be so sudden for him.  It might be too much,” he whispered in his ear.

 

The other hummed.  He Hansol’s tiny hand with his thumb.  “On second thought, your uncles have their nap time.  Maybe we can see them later.”

 

“Yay!” Hansol cheered.

 

They waved the manager off as soon as they reached their home.  Jongdae scooped Hansol up in his arms and carried him through the door.  He couldn’t help but smile as he watched the little boy’s eyes glitter with wonder and curiosity.  There was a mischievous spark about them, something that reminded him a lot of Baekhyun.

 

“Daddy and Papa’s home is so nice!” Hansol said.  

 

“It’s your home too, kiddo,” Baekhyun chuckled.  “If you want to stay here, of course.”

 

Hansol grinned.  “I wanna stay! I wanna stay!”

 

Jongdae kissed the boy’s cheek.  “Okay, but first, let’s give you a bath and clean up.”

 

--

 

Jongdae’s muscles were aching by the time he sat down at the table for the large pizza dinner Baekhyun bought.  He never thought bending over the bathtub would be so hard on his back. He suddenly had much appreciation for his mother, who had to do the same when he was little.  

 

Baekhyun served the pizza while Jongdae helped Hansol into his seat.  

 

“Daddy?  You and Papa are on TV, right?” Hansol asked.

 

Jongdae chuckled.  “What do you mean?”

 

“Miss Hyun told me you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter