bonus - part two.

canvas.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3 BONUS    

It had been almost three months since they started going out, Yongsun was counting. Actually, she would circle on her calendar every time they had a date.

Yongsun wasn’t sure about what kind of relationship they had. Yes, they had kissed here and there, walked around holding hands, but Byulyi haven’t stated that they were girlfriends and she didn’t want to have high hopes and then watch everything crash down in front of her.

They would go out together almost every weekend. Byulyi started fetching her cousin in the kindergarten more frequently and Yongsun day would be brighter when she could see Byulyi’s face in the morning.

On weekends, they would go to painting class together. And now, instead of sitting in opposite sides, they would sit right next to each other. The café date was something they always would do after class, it was their thing.

The happiest memory, for Yongsun, was when Byulyi invited her for a sleepover. They watched scary moves and Yongsun used this as an excuse to cling on Byulyi the whole time.

She was lost on her thoughts when she heard a beep coming from her phone. She knew exactly who it was because she had set a different ringtone for Byulyi’s texts and calls.

Her eyes almost popped out when she read the message. Byulyi was coming over and Yongsun was wearing nothing but her pajamas and her hair was so messy.

She practically ran to the bathroom, in order to take a quick shower. Even though it wouldn’t be a date on anything, they probably would just spend some quality time together, but she wouldn’t let Byulyi see her on that state.

In the mean time, Byulyi was in the grocery shop. She wanted to get Yongsun’s favorite snacks.

Yongsun wasn’t the only one that wanted to change their relationship status. Byulyi wanted to step it up, but she didn’t have the guts to ask Yongsun to be her girlfriend, at least, not yet.

In her eyes, Yongsun was the most beautiful and perfect person she had ever met. The woman was beautiful inside and out, a real goddess. And sometimes Byulyi felt like she wasn’t good enough for her and maybe that’s what had been holding her back.

After getting the snacks, she went straight to Yongsun’s house. A couple of weeks ago, Yongsun gave her the pass code and she didn’t bother to ring the door bell to get inside.

But she wasn’t expecting to see Yongsun with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body.

Byulyi felt her cheeks heating up and she wanted to move, but something was holding her and making her stare at the woman before her. Yongsun also seen to be frozen on her spot, her eyes glued on Byulyi’s figure.

The sounds of the paper bag hitting the ground made Yongsun wake up from her trance. She covered her half exposed chest and ran to the bedroom, saying she would be back soon.

The younger woman was left in the living room, fanning herself, trying to control the heat that came over her bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter